Connection part 3

Chapter 11 Willow love one. A chapter where we meet Willow siblings and afriend. Derick is Willow and Delia oldest brother. While Delia is the youngest of all three of them. Willow is between them. Mark is her so called boyfriend back home at her planet. Jane told them the problem and they help her to calm down.

Reality is that I have two siblings. Just like Willow. I have a brother and a younger sister. Relation to Mark is that first guy that gave my flowers on Valentine's Day this year (2019). I don't really like him but I try to give him a chance. Who knew, he may be the one for me. Giving chances to the people who love you. They might change your life like you wanted.

  --------------------

Next chapter is all focus on Slenderman. A flashback about his past with Willow. Jane gave the book to Slender to keep the girl (Willa or Willow) to know her past. Slender flashback to a cemetery where his father and mother where buried. He talk about how was his life in the mansion when Willow was following him. Willow talk to his parents about how Slender take care of them.

The truth is that my Uncle died just this year. In all happened so suddently. That is the reason why I didn't focus on school or writing another chapter. I was going home from school when I was told by the guard of our subdivision that I was needed home. I was confuse and headed their. My friends were still in school finish their drafting project. When I almost reach the house I was told to dress because we are going out. I ask where. Our nani told me that uncle died. When she said that I thought she was joking. Later I receive it was true. My world stop because uncle was the one that took care if me. He has a condition where his heart is not all fix. Like their was a hole missing making him need to go to the hospital every 3 or 4 month's. I guess it was his time to get some rest after all his hardwork in life and pain he been through. I accept it after a day but I still miss him today.

  --------------------

This chapter evolve three entries. Chapter 13 Entry 122-124. Entry 122 "A bit of love" is where the author wrote that she have a crush towards Slenderman. She talk about when and why. Entry 123 "The clown" talk about her bestfriend Laughing Jack. She wrote that they have a monthly anniversary about their friendship. She also wrote that for her he has the saddest past. Entry 124 "A beating heart" is where she started to feel strange whenever she get close to him. A feeling of her heart starting to beat fast, sweating, shacking, and shuttering of words.

What I wanted to say here is that on how I started to react when I saw my crush when I was on my 7th grade. I didn't knew that year is that he already have someone. What a waster of being crazy cause I am getting crazy whenever I was near my crush. Let me tell you guys. I have 10 crush all my whole life. But there is only one that makes me go crazy over him. For the entry 123 I have no connection between him in reality. Just that I have a friend that is not to girly like me. She is my classmate since I was in kindergarten and we been classmate since the year 2017.

--------------------

Chapter 14 said about the past of Willow so as chapter 15. In chapter 14 said about Willow writing on her personal journal about that she don't want to live and be separate from her friends and family. She was afraid to do that. On chapter 15 said about her arrival on the planet The Earth.

The only connection I had here is about inside her journal. My biggest fear is the future. About separation and leaving my love ones.

--------------------

Chapter 16  is the chapter that Willow left Jane and move on to Mark's house. After the fight between to them both she had enough and left.

I wanted to leave our parents house when ever I was angry to them. Especialy when I in my first year highschool. I was in near depression on that year that is the reason. I even try to act that I am cutting myself for fun. You know what happened? Most of the boys believe I was cutting! But for my one friend didn't. My bestfriend and my childhood friend believe thou. It was for fun and I haven't had that fun since the day I went to school!