32

The Liars - Alya, Nino and Chloe.

That was what was written on the board when they got to their next class after lunch. Lila giggled at it, along with some others who laughed. Rose rolled her eyes, walked up to the board and erased it.

"I'm tired of people fighting," Rose sighed. "Why can't we all just get along?"

"Because the world is filled with bad people," Alya exclaimed as she slowly turned to Lila.

Lila rolled her eyes, but quickly smiled back when she saw Adrien enter class. Her eyes did darken though when she saw that Adrien was with Marinette.

Marinette gave Alya and Nino a a thumbs up. "Adrien believes us," she smiled as she said, then went to take her seat.

Lila clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. All these times, she had been focusing on how to defeat Chloe and get popular. Well, it was now time to focus on something else. Marinette had been getting really closer to Adrien, and it was time to put a stop at that.

I need to somehow make Adrien hate Marinette, which means I need to figure out what her secret is. But how do I do that though?

Nino turned to Lila, who was deeply glaring at Marinette, then something clicked in his mind. He chuckled as he got out his phone and sent a text.

Nino - I've got another plan on how to take Lila down.

Alya - How?

Nino - Well you know, the reason this whole thing started was because Lila and Chloe broke into Marinette's bakery to find Marinette's secret.

Nathalie - Yeah.

Nino - How about we trick Lila into believing that we know the secret.

Kagami - But we do know the secret.

Nino - I know that. We'll send Lila a message saying we know the secret. The writing would have to be in Nathalie's handwriting because I'm pretty sure Lila already knows the rest of ours. We'll get Lila to believe us, saying this like, 'we're gonna help you' and all that stuff.

Alya - Okay, not bad. And then what next?

Nino - I can't text anymore. The teacher is here. Lets meet in the park at 4:45, and I'll tell you about the plan more clearly.

Alya looked up to see Nino was right. The teacher had really entered. She quickly put her phone in her bag, along with Nino, and waited for class to begin.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀🎩✨✨🎩🍀
🍀😀  ✨  😄🍀
🍀👕🍺🍺👚🍀
🍀👖         👖🍀
🍀👞         👟🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Lila huffed as she watched Adrien and Marinette step out of school together. A whole lots more of rumours were going on about those two, and now people had really confirmed that they were dating.

I know they're not dating. I'll get Adrien to say it with his own mouth, and when he does, Marinette would be so heart-broken because she loves Adrien. Then she would cry, and get akuamtized, and while she is akumatized and fighting off with Ladybug and Chat Noir, I'll be busy looking for her secret.

Yeah, what an excellent plan.

She forgot all about Adrien and Marinette when Alya and Nino walked out of the school. Smirking, she headed towards them.

"You both are trying too hard," she laughed silently. "I think it's best that you give up."

"Never Lila," Alya yelled. "Soon, we're going to have the school believe that you're really the true liar."

"Which is going to be very hard," Lila smirked. "You two are already known as The Liars. Soon more people are going to join that group, including Marinette. I'll make sure Adrien loses his trust on her completely. I'll make the whole world hate you, and you'll be known as The Liars forever."

"And what would Adrien do? Fall for you?" Alya laughed. "Ha! That's a good one."

"Yes, that's exactly what he would do!" Lila exclaimed.

Nino smirked back. "We'll see about that, Lila," and he started walking off with Alya.

"Yeah," Lila yelled. "We'll see who would be laughing at the end, which would be obviously me!" She huffed and started heading back home. Alya, Nino and the rest were so going to get it, and this time she was dead serious.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀🎩✨✨🎩🍀
🍀😀  ✨  😄🍀
🍀👕🍺🍺👚🍀
🍀👖         👖🍀
🍀👞         👟🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"What?" Adrien asked again.

Nathalie cleared her throat. "I might have not made myself clear. I said that I will be having important meetings, and I can't pick you up right now. I actually came here because I have some other people to pick up. You can hang out with other friends, like for example, Marinette."

Nino and Alya walked up to them.

"Hey Adrien, sorry for not telling you sooner," Alya smiled. "We have something important with Nathalie. You think you can go hang out somewhere else, and at 5:00, Nathalie can come pick you up?"

"Uh, sure," Adrien wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he nodded and walked off, going to find Marinette. Once he was far off, Gorilla started driving.

"Gabriel is going to be so mad once he finds out that I didn't pick Adrien up, so we better hurry," Nathalie spoke, clutching unto a paper.

"Oh, and tell Kagami that we changed the place we were meeting." Alya reminded. Nathalie nodded and did so.

Nathalie - we've decided to meet at the Agreste Mansion, so meet us there instead, Kagami.

Kagami - alright, got it.

They got to the mansion and got off the limo.

"Gabriel will be back in 2 hours, so we better hurry," Nathalie spoke, a bit worried. "I don't want any of us to get in trouble."

They went inside the mansion, and entered the huge living room. Nino got the huge piece of paper he had been keeping in his bag and placed it on the large table. Then, getting out a pen, he wrote in huge bold letters;

The Plan.

They waited until Kagami got there first. Gorilla let her in and joined the others around the huge table.

"Now that we're all here," Nino spoke, "I'm going to introduce you all to my plan."

"Okay." The others nodded and waited for him to start.

"First, Nathalie is going to write a note to Lila. It has to he about the secret. The note will be talking about how Lila can get 'help' in finding the secret. The note will also say to meet up somewhere.

"Once Lila falls for it, she's going to go to the meet-up place. We'll follow her in private so she wouldn't see us, we'll catch her on video. The meet-up place has to be somewhere Lila isn't allowed to go to. If she does go there and we catch her ok video, we can use that video to get her to spill the secret."

Everyone looked at each other, and nodded, getting the plan.

"We have to start as soon as possible. Don't worry, I've already thought of everything." Nino smiled. "The meet-up place will be at Marinette's bakery. I already checked with Marinette. Her parents will be out tomorrow doing bakery work."

"So, we catch Lila breaking into the bakery," Kagami smirked. "This plan sounds better."

Alya got out another piece of paper. "Then we better start!"