43

"Adrien, bro, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I wasn't allowed to tell."

Adrien looked up at Nino. "How did you even find out about it?! Both mine and Marinette's secret identity?!"

"I..." Nino scratched his head. "Well, I guess you two weren't being very secretive about it. But you understand, right? Plus, this is good news, isn't it?"

Adrien slammed his fist against his forehead, groaning, and then suddenly his eyes widened. "W-wait... Marinette... She's Ladybug?"

"Yes, I said that two minutes ago," Nino frowned.

"So that means..." Adrien clenched his fists. "That means that I didn't..."

"Didn't do what? Cheat on her? Yeah, you basically kissed the same girl."

"N-Nino! Just how much do you know?!" Adrien folded his arms.

"A lot more than you do, that's for sure," Nino laughed, but seeing Adrien's angry face, he stopped. "What are you so mad about? That I didn't tell you any sooner?"

"No, it's just that. Marinette knew I kissed her as both Ladybug and her civilian form, but yet, she didn't say anything. She obviously knew how it was paining me, calling myself a cheater everytime I looked in the mirror," Adrien bit his lower lip.

"She just didn't want you to find out about the secret, I guess," Nino shrugged. "So I guess she didn't do anything."

"But still," Adrien sat back down on his bed. "She let me believe that I was really a cheater. But wait actually- I did kiss her as Chat Noir, and she doesn't know that I'm Chat Noir-"

"Uhhhh, yeah, she totally doesn't know..." Nino looked the other way. "At least, not that I'm sure or anything. Anyway, are you going to see her."

"No, I'll wait for tomorrow. I kinda need to digest all these new information." Adrien laid back on his bed.

"Alright, I'll leave," Nino nodded, understanding. He walked out of the room, closing the door. He then waited outside of the room with a smirk, raising three fingers

"3..."

He then let down one finger, two fingers remaining.

"2..."

One finger went down.

"1..."

"AHHH, YESS, MARINETTE IS LADYBUG. I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER!! UH-HUH! I'M NOT A CHEATER, THAT'S RIGHT!"

Ugh Adrien, you're so lucky that your father, Nathalie and Gorilla aren't home, otherwise I would have killed you for saying those words out loud.

He leaned against the door. "Adrien, I'm still here."

"What the heck, go away, Nino!"

Nino laughed and started walking away from the room. "I'll see at school tomorrow."

🌟_________
(Thinking About You..❤)
'   ̄ ̄🐬 ̄O  ̄. ̄ ̄ ̄
🐳    。    o         🐟  *
╭━━━━━╮┏╮╭┓
┃╰╯            ┃╰╮╭╯
┣━━╯        ╰━╯┃
╰━━━━━━━━╯
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🐠🌀🌀
💙🐙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Nino walked inside the class the next day, giving Alya a thumbs up, showing him that the plan went smoothly for him. Alya gave him a thumbs up back.

He took his seat, and leaned closer to Alya. "Are Marinette and Adrien having... 'The Talk'?"

"No Marinette isn't here yet," Alya sighed. "I think she would probably be coming to school late again."

"Probably same as Adrien. Ugh, I should have forced him to come to school with me. Now he's probably being a chicken and deciding not to come."

"Um, have you met Gabriel? There's no way his father is going to let him stay at home," Alya laughed.

Then suddenly Nino's phone dinged and he took it out, gasping at the message Adrien had just sent him.

Adrien - hey Nino... So, my father agreed to let me stay at home for today. Hehe.

"What is it?" Alya peered over Nino's shoulder to see the message. The phone dinged again.

Adrien - nevermind, it was just a dream-_-

"Haha, I can't wait till the two of them talk. Hmm, should we spy or no?"

Nino started thinking about it, then he answered putting his phone away. "Maybe not. Let them have their moment, and, I don't know, catch up?"

"Right, I agree."

Then Marinette walked inside the class, looking flushed. Alya and Nino stared at her with their (¬‿¬) cunning looks.

"So...?" Alya started.

"No, not yet," Marinette sighed, knowing just what her best friend was going to say. "I don't think he's here yet, but class is about to start, so maybe at lunchtime."

Adrien walked in as soon as Marinette took her seat. He tried to avoid making eye contact with Marinette, and succeeded before sitting down.

Class started.

Class ended.

Lunchtime came up.

Alya and Nino were ready, running their hands together as if they were about to rob a bank and get away with it. They watched as Adrien tapped on Marinette's shoulder, before they both started walking to somewhere private.

"Ugh, I so bad want to hear what they're about to say," Alya groaned.

"It's probably going to be awkward," Nino shook his head. "Maybe it's a good thing we're not listening. I mean, I would probably die from cringing too much."

Before the two of them could enter the cafeteria, a loud bang exploded from outside. Alya and Nino could see Adrien and Marinette rushing out from their quiet spot and entering the bathroom, probably going to transform.

"No, this isn't fair!" Alya clenched her fists. "They were going to have The Talk, and they just had to get interrupted! Ugh!"

"Well, maybe they'll do it after their fight," Nino shrugged. "Come on. Let's go witness the most awkward fight ever."

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Pfft, just watch Marinette blush the entire time knowing that Chat Noir is really her crush. And just watch Adrien not make a single pun, being nervous about knowing Ladybug's identity."

"Ah, you're right. Let's go!"

~ Edited ~