Experiment (Gone Wrong): Whoops

A/N: So I got inspiration for this from the photo because it's so fucking adorable.

*(y/n) POV*

Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, Krista and I had all been called to Hanji's office to help her with an experiment. Of course, none of us were too enthusiastic about going. Hanji and experiments, not a good combination to be in the middle of. We got to Hanji's office and Jean knocked on the door. After getting nothing but silence back Armin decided to open the door and we all piled inside but it was empty. Suddenly the door shut and locked and gas began to fill the room. My eyes began to feel heavy and before I could react I fell to the floor and passed out.

I woke up again but everything seemed different, everything around me seemed bigger. I sat up and when I looked down my eyes widened my body was tiny like a toddler's and when I looked around I noticed Mikasa and Connie had also sat up but toddler versions of them. Soon after the others sat up too and we all looked at each other confused. "What's happening?" Eren asked looking around at everyone and then himself.

The door creaked open and we all looked over to see Hanji in the door way looking sheepish "Oh no" She said before sprinting off to who knows where. Still confused I began looking around at everyone again and I just realized that as well as us shrinking or turning into toddlers our uniforms had shrunk as well. I managed to stand up wobbling a bit and made my way over to a chair Hanji had by the window. I climbed up and looked at my reflection. It was definitely me but toddler me. I'm going to kill Hanji.

I turned around in the chair when I heard a noise at the door. Stood in the doorway were Hanji, Erwin, Levi, and his squad. "What the fuck did you do Hanji?" Levi asked before stepping in and looked at us all then taking notice of me sitting on the chair.

"I may have turned the cadets into toddlers" She replied while fiddling with her fingers. Levi squad and Erwin stepped into the room more to have a look at all of us. None of them looked amused apart from Petra who was practically melting at the sight of us all. She too noticed me on the chair and walked over picking me up. "It was an experiment gone wrong" Hanji continued as Levi and Erwin bent down to the others and Petra continued to coo over me.

"How did you manage to turn the cadets into toddlers?" Erwin asked while looking at Eren.

"Um, whoops" Hanji replied before sprinting down the corridor to who knows where. Erwin also left probably to find her and Levi let out a sigh. He picked Mikasa and Eren up much to both of their discomforts and told his squad to grab the rest of us. Petra while still holding me picked up Armin in her other arm. Eld had Bertholdt on his back, Reiner in one arm and Jean in the other. Oluo picked up Connie and Sahsa and Gunther had Krista and Ymir.

We left Hanji's office and Levi decided that we needed to be somewhere out of sight from the rest of the scouts. "What about my room?" Petra asked when Levi couldn't think of anywhere to take us and obviously, his office was off the table. He thought about it for a minute before nodding and they began walking to Petra's room. On the way there I decided to lie my head on her shoulder and I looked up to see her smiling down at me. "That's so cute" She whispered to herself as Armin copied me and put his head on her other shoulder.

Before I knew it we were at her room door and Levi opened the door. Everyone was put on the floor apart from Armin and me because Petra refused to let us go. Instead, she sat on her bed with us still in her arms. Oluo gave her a confused look "Do you plan on putting them down today?" He asked her but she just shook her head cooing over all of us. Something tells me she may be slightly broody. slightly.

"Okay well, we will go and get them food to last the day and they can stay in here. Once we are back with the food I am going to find four eyes so she can fix this. Petra and Eld you stay here and watch them" Levi said before leaving with Oluo and Gunther following him. After they were gone Eld sat on the floor near Sasha who was chewing her foot.