Who likes you (Boys)

Levi: 

Oluo had a habit of doing everything Levi does so when you and Levi started dating he took it as his chance to try his luck with Petra but you began to catch his attention more and he soon fell for you. Of course, to everyone else, it just seemed like he was going to a new level of trying to be Levi but he actually did really like you.

Erwin: 

Levi had actually started taking an interest in you before Erwin did but because he didn't know how to express his feelings and he thought he had no chance with you he kept it to himself. Erwin knew about Levi's feelings but because he liked you as well he took his chance and captured your heart first. This, of course, makes Levi insanely jealous when he sees you two together.

Mike: 

Erwin had always admired you, the way you fought, how beautiful you were and how you acted towards all of your comrades however Mike had caught your eye. Erwin wasn't sure what you exactly saw in Mike but you had fallen head over heels for him and Mike for you. Unfortunately for Erwin, he didn't realize his admiration for you was actually love until after you began dating Mike.

Eren: 

Jean hated that you were with Eren. Yes at first Mikasa had his full attention but once he got to know you he realized that you were everything he wanted in a girl. When he found out that you were dating Eren not only was he speechless that you had fallen for the "suicidal bastard" as he calls him but he was jealous that in his eyes Eren had everything he ever wanted and to him, it wasn't fair.

Armin: 

Marco had always liked Armin and thought he deserved all the happiness in the world, he just wished that happiness wasn't you. He knew Armin would never do anything to hurt you but Marco wanted you to himself and just wished that Armin had found another girl to fall for and not you.

Jean: 

Eren and Jean didn't really like each other it wasn't a secret but what increased Erens hatred for him was when he started dating you. The girl that Eren was in love with and Jean knew he was in love with. At first, he believed that Jean was only with you to spite him but after seeing the way that Jean looks at you with love in his eyes he knew that he wasn't using you he actually loved you and that broke him even more.

Connie: 

Bertholdt could see why you liked Connie so much. He made you laugh with his stupid jokes and he could see how much being around him brightened your day. But that didn't stop him from wishing that it was him that brightened your day, not Connie. He hadn't told you how he felt knowing that after you found out what he was you'd hate him but that didn't stop his heart from aching every time he saw you and Connie together. 

Marco: 

Connie had liked you for a while but he knew that your heart belonged to Marco and nothing could change that. When Marco died he made sure that he was your shoulder to cry on so that maybe one day when you were ready to move on you'd move on with him. But all you did was call him a great friend and say that you would never love anyone after Marco and that your heart and love died with him. At that moment Connie felt all his hopes and dreams of being with you shatter.

Reiner: 

Armin believed that he was way out of your league from the beginning so when you started dating Reiner he thought that it only made sense even if it did kill him inside. However, what killed him more was when it was found out that Reiner was a traitor and the hurt on your face is something that he'll never forget. He promised himself that day that he would make Reiner pay for ever hurting someone as perfect as you.

Bertholdt: 

Reiner was heartbroken when he found out you were dating Bertholdt, sure he was happy that his best friend had found love but he wasn't happy that he found love in you. You had found out about them being the Colossal and Armored Titans early into knowing them but when you decided to keep their secret and be their friend Reiner fell for you right then. You even became friends with Annie after finding out she was the female Titan. He had planned to tell you how he felt the day he found out you were dating Bertholdt and his world came crashing down.