WHEN HE LASHED OUT ON YOU (PT. 1)

You and Jungkook are happily married for almost 2 years. Until it wasn't. His so called 'Best Friend' comes back from studying abroad last week. You knew her and Jungkook are very close to each other. When she came back every thing turns upside down, him coming home late at night very tired, him ignoring you, him neglecting you. Yet you still chose to disregard what you have been feeling because you trusted him with all your might.

"Welcome home babe" you said smiling and walking towards him. You took off his coat and tried to kiss him but he is quick to push your hands away from him. "Not now y/n, I'm so tired" he said while letting out a groan. You understand it, that he was tired from practice so you just let him be. Something is bothering you so you texted Namjoon to ask what happened to him.

TEXT
Y/n : Namjoon-ah you must be tired but I just want to ask what happened to Jungkook that made him very exhausted.
Namjoon : Ah y/n-ah, we've dismissed earlier after the meeting. Didn't he tell you?
Y/n : He did, anyway thank you Namjoon-ah

You lied again for the 10th time, you wanted to show them that your marriage is nothing but love and trust. You entered your shared bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed, suddenly he comes out of the bathroom. "Where have you been and why didn't you tell me that you got dismissed earlier?" You asked furrowing your eyebrow and looking to him.

He just let out an angry sigh. "I was out with Hyorin, why do I have to tell you that we got dismissed earlier!?" He was now holding his anger. You knew right then that your husband had fallen out of love with you.

"I am your wife, Jungkook. And Hyorin you've been spending all of your time to her instead of spending time with your own wife." You said holding back your tears. You didn't want to cry in front of him because that'll make you a loser and a crybaby for him.

"Why? But she's also my bestfriend, I've known her before you! Stop being so dramatic and I'm so tired of this bullshit! I will sleep on the couch tonight." With that he walked out of the room leaving you alone in the darkness.
'Am I not enough? I gave everything to him' you thought to yourself. You just hugged yourself throughout the night and cried until you had fallen asleep.