WHEN HE LASHED OUT ON YOU (EPILOGUE)

4 years later

The clouds darkened as it starts to rain. The raindrops descended from the sky, landing on his Gucci suit. He was about to go home but the rain wouldn't allow him, so he ended up staying on a restaurant for a while.

It was the same restaurant where he last saw y/n and the same restaurant where the both had their first date. It has been 4 years since he  last saw and heard about y/n. He became depressed ever since she left him. Well he couldn't blame her it was his fault after all. Falling out of love to the person you thought you could be with until your last breath.

Hyorin. His girlfriend or should we say the so-called 'bestfriend', on the other hand, is trying to persuade him to move on from his past and start a new life with her. She noticed the changes of Jungkook when y/n left him. So she tried her best to fill up the void that y/n had been. Hyorin had imitated y/n in terms of the way she talk, the way she dresses up and the way she makes him happy.

He was sitting in the corner of the restaurant, staring outside the window as he tried his best to remember ever single happy memories that he had once when he's with y/n.

"Baby!" y/n rushed to Jungkook as soon as he entered their house. "Are you tired? Do you want a massage? A kiss?" Damn he missed those little things about y/n

A cold wind blew towards him when someone entered the restaurant. It was a tall and a dark-haired man in a coat carrying a gorgeous baby.  It was JungSuk. His fried and y/n's bestfriend. Too shocked to see his old friend carrying a baby, he couldn't help but to wonder who was the lucky mother.

Jungkook was staring on the two figures, laughing together. The baby has a brown eyes and a pointy chin just like y/n. He thought of y/n once again. He can still remember ever little thing about her. Her huge brown dazzling eyes, her pointy nose and chin, and her on fleek eyebrows which had made her feisty.
Everyone had moved on except him. He couldn't keep his eyes away from them. With JungSuk making silly faces over him, which made the baby burst out of laughter.

A sudden what if comes inti his mind. He thought of how does their baby will look like and how does y/n will be if she become a mother. He was smiling like an idiot and enjoying the view. Not long after. He felt his heart crushed into small pieces.

Jungkook finally saw the face he had been searching for the past 4 years. He saw his y/n walking towards JungSuk. The dark haired-man placed a kiss on her lips. And then y/n smiled. It was the smile he had missed when they're both together. And the smile that captured his heart. He watched them as he let y/n carry the baby. His heart clenched while eyeing the happy family.

y/n carried the baby and rubbed the back soothingly as she talk to JungSuk in front of her. Jungkook could only watch them in despair. He muttered to himself "She had moved on". All these years he tried to move on and get rid from y/n, for her to move on from him too and live her life the best without him. Because he knew how worth it y/n is— and he knew right from the start the y/n deserves love more.

He watched as JungSuk stroke her hair. How he used to stroke her silky hair from her ears. He longed for her love, he missed y/n so much. He couldn't bare to watch them anymore. This is torturing him. Seeing the love of his life, madly in-love with someone that is not him. And seeing the woman he loves happier without him. He hated it, it was torturing him. He hated how he used to be the cause of y/n's happiness.

She rested her head on his broad shoulder and once again placed a kiss o her forehead. Jungkook used to kiss her like that, hold her like that. But she was no longer his. He smiled weakly and shut his eyes before letting the tears roll down her cheeks. He stood up and walked towards the exit, not being noticed by the couple.

He looked at them for the last time. The family he could've had. Lastly, Jungkook glanced to the love of his life. A sorrowful smile formed his lips. "Take care, I love you". With that, he walked away. And he never saw her again.