SURPRISED (PT. 1)

You haven't seen Jungkook for the past days due to his heavy schedule and you literally miss every single thing about him. So you decided to surprise him during his practice time.

They were having a break when you banged in with the foods on your hands "Y/n!!" they all said in unison. Sadly, he was wearing his earbuds and were very focused on his phone so he didn't notice you. He was facing his back on the other members so he could have some privacy. He was texting someone and smiling, I wonder who is he texting you thought to yourself. You just shrugged off 'cause you have a trust on him.

You didn't want to waste a time so you poked his muscular arms. "Boooo!" you almost screamed and kissed his palms. His eyes widened when he saw you. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" you were so frustrated at his reaction because normally he would kiss you and thank you for visiting him, but this was different.

"What's wrong kook? I haven't seen you a long time, and I miss you so much"  you answered back while taking a seat beside him. "O-oh, I was just surprised" he said and kissed your forehead. You stared at each other for a minute and you decided to broke the silence.

"Here, I've got you some of your favorite food." You said trying to figure out what's gotten into him. Something in your mind makes you want to ask him who is he been texting but you insist not 'cause you don't want him to question your trust over him.

After he finished eating you went directly to your shared apartment. Drowning in your own thoughts, you didn't realized that he's already there. "Hey baby, I'm home!" He said chuckling. "Hey, u-uhmm I missed you." You replied stuttering.
You were craving for his touch, his cuddles and others. So you made your way to hug him but he is quick to push your hands off. You were saddened by his action so you head towards you bedroom. While he was taking a shower you hesitate to open his phone since you saw him texting someone a while.

 While he was taking a shower you hesitate to open his phone since you saw him texting someone a while

You almost dropped the phone off your hands. Too shocked of her words, you couldn't help but to cry. Feeling the knife stabbed your heart. How could he? you thought to yourself. Right then he walked out of the bathroom and looked at you. "Baby..." you didn't finished him talking. "For how long?" You asked not looking at him. "I-I'm sor—" "Jungkook for how long?" You were damn hurt. You love him more than anyone, yet he still cheated on you.

"4 months..." he said while looking down the flood. With that, you grabbed your belongings and left the apartment.