WHEN HE LASHED OUT ON YOU(PT. 3)

As time goes by you've been distant to Jungkook. You aren't texting him anymore, you aren't talking to him like you used to & you aren't the y/n he used to know. Lately you've found yourself getting close to your bestfriend. You have found a solace in JungSuk ever since you met him. You found yourself falling for JungSuk. On the other hand, Jungkook seemed to notice the change of your behavior towards him. He didn't change a bit at all. He was still with his bestfriend. He also seemed to noticed that y/n spends her time outside with her friend.

You opened the door revealing Jungkook himself on the couch, scrolling through his phone. You just glanced at him and went directly to the bathroom to wash. He knocked on the door. "Y/n? can we talk after you take a bath?" He asked. "Sure" you answered back. You finished taking a bath with some deep thoughts engulfing in your mind. You were torn between JungSuk and Jungkook. You're indeed falling for JungSuk and for Jungkook, you aren't sure with him anymore but you still love him and nothing can change that.

You sat on the other side of the sofa. "What do you want to talk about?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows. Before he could talk he let out a small sigh. "I-I want a divorce." He said stuttering. You saw it coming yet you still didn't believe it. There's nothing you could do and what hurts the most is that you were the only one fighting to save your marriage.

You are mess in front of him, crying like hell. You were out of your state, and you felt like slowly dying. "F-Fine, Fine. Just give me a last date then you're free from me." You wanted to make him realize what will be his life if you weren't there anymore. You wanted him to realized that it is you who he love truly. "Please y/n don't make this harder" he was pitying you right now. "Please! Just one last date" you were desperate not to lose him and he was despereate to let you out of his life. He groaned. "Alright! Alright! Saturday be ready."

You dressed up gorgeously and apply some make up on your face. 'This is the last day, and I can finally let you go' you thought to yourself. He picked you up and went to the restaurant where you both had the first date. "It feels surreal right? Do you remember this place?" You let out a sweet smile. "Yes of course, this is where we had our first date am I right?" he smiled and showed his bunny teeth.

"Y/N baby! Try this one! This is very delicious. I'd swear!" He was chuckling while spoon feeding you.
"You have no idea how lucky I am to have you, Kook." You said chucking and then pecked his temple. "And I am beyond blessed to have you in my life." you can still remember how silly and inlove he was.

After you both had the lunch you both went to the park. You were very silent, just enjoying the view wherein there are families happy together and couples walking around. "Do you remember this place?" you suddenly asked making him shiver. "Do you remember this place, Jungkook?" you asked once again as you stared at his sparkling eyes.

"Baby? What are we doing here?" You asked. He was just smiling and fidgeting your small fingers. "I wanted to show you our future, do you see that family? We can be like tha—" he suddenly bend his knee in front of you. "Baby..." you cut him off. "No no no, y/n let me finish what I am saying first. Its just that I can see my future with you, babe. I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?" you were touched at the same time crying. You love him so much, you were his other half. You picked him up and kissed him passionately.

"Of course y/n! How could I ever forget!" He said grabbing your hands. You cannot control the tears anymore, so you stood up and looked at him for the last time. You took off your ring and placed it on his palms. "I want you to be happy for me. Treat her the way you used to treat me. Like you loved me. Good bye Jungkook."
with that you walked away leaving him confused. He wasn't sure if he did the right thing. He's too late to realized that he just lost the love of his life.

He came home and pretend that you're still with him. Taking care of him. He pretends that Hyorin was Y/n. Too late to realize that it's you who he needs, who he adores and who he loves. You, on the other hand, is free from the toxic relationship you had before. You are ready to move on with your new life. And ready to give JungSuk a chance. After all he's the one who's always with you when you needed Jungkook the most.