Chapter 7: Cross' true feelings (Short chapter)

*CROSS' POV! (Finnaly)*
I feel bad for capturing them... I should help them but.... I cant let Nightmare hate me! He is my boyfriend!.... I feel regrets... I should secretly help them but how? "Cross" C started to talk to me. "Its not right... Sureeee you love Nightmare but, I know you never agreeded to his plan. You just had the 'love at first sight' thing. Cross... Do you really like him THAT much that you can make the others suffer? Just.... Follow you're heart. Dont let that 'love' control you..." We started to talk. I whispered for answer. "C, please... Even the others betrayed us for love! And.... I am following my heart! Do you even know what love is like!?" He gave glared at  me with disappointment and told me, " I don't, but they do... Ask them and make up you're mind..." Is he serious? I looked at Blueberry and Dust. Dust was looking at Blueberry and Blue was looking down. "U-um..." I was gonna ask them... and be honest..."what?" Dust asked. "Can... Can i ask you about something...?" Blue looked at me confused. "I... First of all, I'm sorry. I'm doing this for....Look, its gonna sound weird but... I'm doing this for love..." Blue was really confused now. But Dust seemed like he understood me. "I like Nightmspare and he is ordering me to capture you and... I just dont wanna do this... But... I-" Blue cut off my words..." You cant say no to you're love? I know, I was feeling worse... I was fighting but... Tell him how you truly feel. And if he answeres harsh, then he doesn't even deserve you. That's my advice, Cross." I just stood there, about to cry. I get a hold of myself and, "T-thanks for that but... it's kind of too late..." Dust asked, "What are you talking about?" I sighed, looking down. C looked at me. "Say it...."  " He and Dream are fighting with Ink and Error to death and... The whole gang will join them soon... I will go too and Fell will come here..." Blue looke at me with worried eyes, "You're kidding! They cant fight with all of you!" I looked at them "But if I release you and betray this group, we might get them... But my mind is really messed up now..." Blue started to cry and dust tried to comfort him with words. Dust gave me a glare. "Please... Help them..." Blue said while crying. I looked at them. Is my love worth all of this? Do I really have that kind of feelings for him? UGH!!! FINE I'LL HELP THEM!!! I walked towards blue and untied him. Then I untied Dust too. "I made up my mind.... Let's go!" They both looked at me with confusion then nodded I opened a portal and went in. But we saw something really surprising...

*BLUE POV*
I couldn't believe it... Ink was on his knees bleeding, and Error was trying to distract them so Ink could flee. I looked at Cross. He looked at me too. "Guys, I have a plan. Blue get Ink and teleport here, and Dust get Error and do the same. I will open a portal here and before they can see us, I will close the portal." Me and Dusg nodded and I teleported right beside Ink. I hold him by his arm he looked at me with a surprised look. I saw dust getting Error and we teleported to the portal and and went in quickly. Cross looked back for a second and closed the portal. "You ok?" He asked us, crying. He couldnt hold back his tears. Ink were unconscious Error ran over to ink and yelled at me, "Come on! Heal him!" I ran over to heal him. Error sure wanted to know what was happening. After I healed Ink I got up to talk with Dust. "Error!" Ink hugged Error. They hugged for a while. Awww my ship~ Whatever. "Dust!" I hugged him. "Ow!" I looked over him and saw his knee was bleeding. "Woah! Dust you ok!?" "I-im ok! It's been there for a while anyways..." I pushed him and sit beside him "Gee, you could have just asked me to heal it!" And I started to heal his knee. We both blushed and I finished healing him. And sat beside him. "Do you think he will be ok?" I asked Dust. He sighed and answered "Just give him some time he will be ok. I know him he's strong." "If you say so..." We sat there for a while. (Oh and they were at Outertale sorry for not telling.) "We probably explain things to them..." Dust was right they are confused for sure. "Yeah you're right..." We got up and went over to them. They were sitting and talking. My ship will sail forever!!! "Hey guys!" Ink and Error looked at us. "Hey, can you guys explain everything?" Ink asked kinda nervous. We explained everything. Ink got up. "We should probably go to my place." Error got up too. "Where's Cross?" We looked around. We didnt see him. "Cross!" I yelled. And he teleported here. "Sorry I was walking around... You know, to clear my mind." I nodded and Ink opened a portal and we went in. Not even I knew about this place. So we are probably safe!

Right...?...

IM SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER! :( (902 words in the chapter)