C H A P T E R 1

You are smart and the real definition of a nerd. Wearing big and thick round glasses, a person who isn't sexually attractive and is socially embarrassing. Being like this, you ended up having many bullies at school. Your main bully is Mavin and his gang, then comes Namjoon. You have other bullies too, but they don't torture you as much as these two do. If you get pranked on, you don't even to find out who did it --- it'll be Mavin for sure. 

Mavin being your main bully, he teases you in front of other students, beats you up behind school after class if his mood isn't nice, he makes fun of you in inappropriate ways, touches you, splashes dirty jokes at you etc. Namjoon does hurt you but not as much as Mavin. Namjoon just makes you do his homework, incomplete classwork and other school related stuff. He does hit and beat you up like Mavin when he wants to take out his anger on someone.

Namjoon: y/n, do my homework. If you disobey me, I will hit you after school.

You take the notebook from his hand and nod your head in response. "Good girl" he says in the tone of a whisper and hits/pushes the back of your head and leaves. You start walking away, back to your classroom when-

??: Oh look who it is...

You look back to see who it is. It's Mavin. You close your eyes to regain your stability and talk to him. By the time you open your eyes, you can sense being pushed backward, making your back face the wall. After a couple seconds, you feel his hand going up your thigh. You flinch for a second and look straight into Mavin's eyes. You can see Mavin staring right at you. You give out a sigh, loud enough for him to hear you.

You: Wh-what..d-do..you..wa-want?

You ask in a scared and fearful tone.

Mavin: I just want...