C H A P T E R 5

"y/n!" You heard Namjoon scream. You eyes fluttered for the first few seconds till your face became wet from tears.

Your eyes went wide after noticing that you weren't in the same place you passed out at.

"W-where am I-i?" you say loud enough for yourself to hear.

"Shh" you hear one of Mavin's friends say.

"W-What's h-happening?"

"Mavin and Namjoon are fighting. We don't know about what though."

You try to stand up so you can see what's happening. As you try to get up from your place, your legs loose balance and you fall back to the ground, causing a huge noise.

Namjoon: y/n!

Mavin: It's just another loser coming to save his slut again...

Namjoon: Shut up.

"Did you forget about the bet? She's all mine now." Malvin says, smirking at me.

"What bet?" you ask, confused about what's happening.

"We bet over you. Whoever sleeps with you first, wins the bet." Malvin said, bending towards you.

Your eyes start tearing up and your blood starts boiling...

SLAP

You slapped Namjoon as hard as you could with the last bit of energy you had left in you.

You glare at Mavin for some time and then walk off.

*time skip*

You left the country the immediate week and stayed with your aunt in Korea.

You studies well without any disturbances and you got a highly paid job soon.

The day had come, when you had to go back to your hometown. Your parents were getting old and you needed to stay with them during their last hours.