C H A P T E R 4

You're trembling with fear as he drags you out from your hiding spot.

You start tearing up and shivering like hell.

Mavin: Oh kitten, why are you so scared?

You: G-go a-away.

You thought you were safe. But no.

It's been about a month since you spoke or even saw them.

Mavin: Aw kitten, you look so cute when you're scared. I mean, look at you!

Gross.

He lifts your chin up with his index and middle finger. He stares at you right in the eye. You look away, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me kitten" he says.

"N-no"

Shit. Why did I have to be so cold!?

"What did you say!?" he yells in anger. By the time you look at him, his friends already grabbed your hands and tied them together with rope.

Your eyes are now flooding with tears.

"I just realized how pretty you actually are" he said.

"An animal like you shouldn't exist" you snapped at him.

"That's it! I'm done with you!" you hear him yell before your legs get held really tightly and pulled apart.

"N-no, d-don't do t-this" you begged.

"Relax kitten. You're not the first girl who we're doing this to." He says before smirking.

He grabs your hair and pulls it back, making you look up at him. He leans down, towards the crook of your neck and places a hickey. You clench you fists and close your eyes as tight as possible to avoid the pain.

He unzips his pants, revealing his hard member. He bends down and places a kiss on your forehead. 

"Don't worry kitten, it's going to be okay" you remember him saying before you fainted like last time.