Chapter 4

Chaos.. that's the only thing that can describe this.

The mansion was blaring with music when Xavier arrived at the mansion that he was previously kidnapped to. Beer cans were spilled, hookers were dancing, drunkards were doing whatever the hell they were doing. The couches were turned and moved as the guys danced on the makeshift dance floor. He could hear 'Wild ones' by Flo Rida ft Sia clearly.

“Sam...” he turned to his best friend that was shock as he is.

“Damn. Boss will kill us if we're here with them.” Sam muttered before turning away from the scene, with Xavier trailing behind him. Walking down the hallway, Xavier noticed that this place seemed homey. Unlike a bloodshed that stored bodies in the basement he imagined for a gang. They entered another smaller living room with an L shaped couch with two loveseats huddled at the centre of the spacious room. There he saw a familiar man from yesterday.

“Henry!” Sam yelled him over to the two. He walked over with a calm expression.

“What the hell is that in the main room?” Sam barked at the man. But fear was somehow laced in his voice. Why? Xavier didn't know. Henry chuckled at his outburst.

“Boy. I've tried to stop them but It's useless. Let's just hope lil' boss anger is not too bad this time. Did you do anything to her at school? ” Henry asked the last part at Xavier. He thought for a moment before shaking his head no.

“Good. Well lil' boss is picking up Alec so she'll be back soon. Wanna watch a show in the mean time?” he asked. Sam immediately plop down the L shaped couch and grabbed the remote.

“Fast and Furious!” Sam yelled like a kid. Making Xavier wonder how they became friends. They sat down watching the movie halfway untila text rang from Xavier's phone.

Going to work. Sheila's staying at a friend's place tonight. Pick her up at 8.

Address: 12 Forest Alley, 50600 Pine Avenue (A/N The address is fake. )

Mom.

P.S. say thanks to dear Anna for me.

Anna? Xavier looked at the screen of his Samsung S3 weirdly. Deciding he shouldn't  ponder about it, he continued to watch the movie. When the ending credits were rolling, a loud 'bang' was heard. Henry and Sam's eyes widen realizing that she was back. They immediately scurried to the main living room. Only to see a furious girl standing in the hallway with two kids tugging on her jeans.

Crud. She's scaring even me. Xavier thought as he surveyed the scene from the sidelines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angry would be an understatement. She was Furious. Coming home to find your place had been crashed by a wild party is something tolerable, but finding your place holding a party with music blaring even outside could hear, not helping with two kids was walking with her to the door. Sheila and Alec clung to each side of her legs in fear for Sheila and for Alec in amusement I think..

“Alec. Can you bring Sheila to our room upstairs, you can play your games with her while I sort these things out first” Annalissa suggested to Alec as he pulled Sheila away from his sister and went to the elevator. When she heard a ding sound that motioned that they had left, she turned to the boys who was frozen stiff. Her eyes darkened as she scanned the boys one by one. Her mismatched eyes somehow scared them even more as they glowed under her bangs that shaded her eyes.

“What is this?” she motioned the room. Luckily, only the carpet was dirtied with spilled beer and wine. The furniture and walls were clean. So she was going to lessen their punishment for a little bit..