bios

Kanna: the daughter of jyugo and tsukumo
But kanna doesn't know that's her father is tsukamo so uno is her adopted father
Age:14
Hight: 4/11
Weight:124kg
Likes: her brother jyuno, her parents friends,and Nicole and Robert Niko and rocks daughter her aunt and uncle singing and playing instruments and acting breakouts.
Dislike : mean people when bully's pick on her brother and friends . Honey and trios kids and hajimes kids.
Personality: is an overall nice person if you don't make her mad has a crush in Nicole is very strong likes to train every now and then will beat up anyone that lays a hand on her sibling of friends. Has shackles and can unlock any door and likes yo break out.

Jyuno: the son of jyugo and uno
Age: 15
Hight: 5/5
Weight :135kg
Likes: being nice his sister his parents Robert and Nicole his aunt and uncle breakouts.
Dislike: mean people honey and trios kids hajimes kids. And anyone that's calls him ugly.
Personality: is some times mean try to sound smart  hates exercise loves to look good has a crush a Robert.

Nicole: daughter of Niko and rock
Age: 14
Hight:5/0
Weight:125kg
Likes her brother parents kanna jyuno her aunt and uncle breakouts.
dislike: bad people hajime hitting parents
When ayano gets mad. When her brother fights
Personality: a sweet and kind person has a crush on ayano. Makes her happy plays games and reads to kanna manga. And anime.

Robert: son of Niko and rock
Age 16
Hight:5/7
Weight: 156kg
Likes. Workouts jyuno kanna his parents and aunt and uncle breakouts.
Dislike:yelling getting mad arguing people herting jyuno
Personality:has crush on jyuno is a nice cool person will help anyone and rough housing.