PART ONE IS OUT AND UPDATED

READ IT ALL OR YOU WONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN THE STORY CUZ I MADE ALOT OF CHANGES

You guys are the sweetest I swear your nice comments are the reason this book hasnt been deleted yet.

But first I should address some stuff:

The new ages
Marinette is aged up to 18 so she a legal adult. Cuz I reread this and The age gap is just too wide. Plus, say they were the same age. How could Adrien teach if he's also supposedly 14. See? It makes no sense. When I wrote this fanfic I knew Marinette was 14 (that's the canon age for her in miraculous) so I thought she'll be in seventh grade. So yea, that's where the weird logic came from. I also didn't properly research how Paris' education system since I based the education system of France off of where I'm from and they are completely different so yeah lot of weird logic in the first few chapters that I fixed.

Adrien is also 23 which is why is he is able to work at a place that serves alcohol, and why he was barely hired as a teacher. (Will be explain in further chapters.)

Everyone in the class is 18-19 btw so that way it's not illegal or morally wrong. I don't support pedophilia. Which my (and I stand by it) definition is an adult dating a minor. I don't care if the legal age somewhere is 13 it's pedophilia if the child dates an adult. Or if an adult dates a child. I'd I don't give a shit if it's legal in some places or not, it's morally wrong. Which is why it was important that I aged them up because I didn't want that nonsense in my story.

Thank you to the person who pointed that out to me! You deleted your comment before I got to explain it to you!

ANYWAYS THE NEWS YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
I edited the prologue of my story and once I'm done editing the rest of the already written chapters I will start updating the book! Yay :D

That's it guys thank you for your patience! Don't forget to comment ideas you have! If it doesn't fit this book it might go in a book of one shots I will write.

Don't forget to ask questions and please point out my spelling and grammatical errors.

Anways lets start