Three

Three

              LEAVING my grandmother's flower shop breathing the dense air of the big city. Then you ask me if it was cold?

          Logical!

London was, as always, that same typical winter temperature, a cold that made me feel lazy until I got out of bed, especially when you were wearing a red dress that had an opening on the sides, the cold was intense and if it weren't for the scarf that my grandma remember to put it, it would be frozen. The milkmen caught my attention because they were so bright and blinked so hard that it hurt my eyesight, it was no big surprise that my hometown, London, gave much credit to the advertisements and marketing that day. I also think it was a kind of tradition but all the stores on 34th Street always made the same Market every year, Heart balloons and banners and more banners adorned the facades of any establishment on the street, I remember seeing the first typical and features "Love is in the air" sign when I was just 4 years old and it was already becoming a cliché for me.

Am I the only one tired of it?

I looked at my wrist, just to check if I had a lot of time and I only had 15 hours to finish my list, Heavens! As I always sleep too much, I decided to see the second item on the list right away, as I was sure that this night would take forever, I unrolled the white paper and read it out loud to see if my mind focused and concentrated on saving my poor soul.

2 # item save Cupid on 34th Street from getting hit.

I read calmly until my brain processed to understand, what I had just read. I reread it again to check it and I would have to help the person who first put me in this situation, life really is a box of surprises.

What is it ?! That cupid is even in 2019 is chasing me!

I ran into difficulties because of the black heel I was wearing and looked for cupid because I was already on 34th Street but now I needed to find the Mr. Idiot, where else would he be? Seriously Is That? Okay. I couldn't believe it when my eyes met the beautiful and sarcastic sea blue eyes of that stupid cupid! I can't believe he knew we would see each other here again and he didn't even mention it! I approached him and he looked scared when he noticed my murderous look that I was giving him, I suddenly remember that on the morning of the 14th I read in the newspaper that a man had been run over on Valentine's Day by a decorative holiday car.

It had been a lot of controversy and the newspapers had been on the news all day but it was too much of a coincidence or cupid was the same man. And he stood there in the middle of the street like a statue, seeming to wait for something to happen afterwards. A white car full of hearts stuck to the hood in the model that people who play golf use, passed me and I realized I was really going to run over it, so I didn't think straight and not twice and ran and jumped pushing Mr. cupid, Avoiding being hit by a car, more unfortunately.

For my happiness! - shut up Subconscious!

He and I fell on top of each other in the middle of that little busy street. I hit my head with his and got a high-pitched squeak from Mr.cupido. a callus certainly formed on the spot, my head was really hard. He looked at me again with those blue eyes that looked more like precious stones that easily anyone lost in them, but for me it was just two pairs of eyes. The curious thing was that mr. Cupid stood looking at me with his hand on his head and I saw a childlike smile on his lips.

Idiot!

- This is what I call a beautiful fall, I would say - the same one pronounces first - More would do it all again if it were to look at your beautiful green eyes Miss ... - speaks looking at me.