Six

SIX

WHEN I turned around, it was just an angel, the same woman feasted on her eyes when she saw that little box in my hand in my hands, nothing more she said she just watched me trying to open it, There was something inside the box and I really wanted to know what was.

I don't know if it was crazy, but it looked like the box told me to open it and
to my great luck I remembered my skills that I learned from my carpenter grandfather were still active, which I feel in a spy movie. I took out a hairpin that was on my bare braid, thus letting a few strands of my red hair fall in waterfalls over my shoulders.

When I wanted something I always found a way, until I regained a skill that I had forgotten in the past.

I was happy because those days I was living had managed to rescue my old "me". And that was even more favorable when curiosity overcame my sense of direction giving way to unconscious actions, since I was a little girl I was always the type of girl who asked the "why" of everything.

A little dreamy little girl, who thought that love was the most important thing to share and that I was a cupid in person. I was always fanciful, I liked to create couples in my mind and create plans to make them happen.

My parents never really liked my "Romantic" side of me because I was in danger with my persuasion. Once I remember that I wanted so badly to make the postman and the lady who lived down the street get married, that is why I followed the postman for five blocks on my white bicycle full of glitter and only stopped when I delivered a letter that I deeply claimed and supposed to be from the lady. However, the end of the story was not as I planned, the postman did not believe my story much, which I stuttered to explain and went to my house to scold my parents.

My parents were furious and I escaped for a week without being able to leave the house, feeling terrible because my weakness was my freedom. For a long time I had forgotten about this dreamy and curious girl who always existed in me.

After that day I think I find myself, I say emotionally. I saw that I am capable of many things that I thought were not, I took a deep breath, pulling as much air as possible, concentrated on putting the clip inside the braid and turned. The box opened and I and the angel jumped in surprise, I thought it would be very difficult to achieve, a fog came out and inside there was a red crystal heart, the piece was very shiny and fragile, with all the care in the world so as not to drop that stone, I took it out of the fall and took it in my hands. At the same moment, I felt a pinch in my heart prepared to sweat and with fear I gave my heart to an angel, she just followed me with her eyes without saying anything.

- But who are you? - Angel asks scared.

- As well?

- It is certainly not a simple human, nobody has ever managed to get close to the oscillating box - since it has a life of its own and is never in the same place - Only the first mystics were capable ...

- My God! can this be possible? !!

- If you're a mystic! that explains a lot - you get up and walk around - first it explains why you are immune to aging and many other things.

My head started to pound, how could I be one of those things?, So many questions were going through my mind and angel kept bombarding me with questions until he stopped brutally when we heard footsteps approaching the library. without knowing much to do, she immediately hands over the crystal and pulls me into a secret passage behind a moment, I place the crystal in the pocket of my leather pants and stay alert.