One

ONE

Right in front of me, in my eyes, through the shop window, passionate fools pass all the time. As it is the day of boyfriends, every half second comes through the door of the flower shop on 34th Street where I work, a couple of "boyfriends". I close my eyes slowly creating a window and patience so that my feelings are not transparent and that my great frustration with the boyfriend's days is not perceived by the clients, so he let out a big sigh, relieving the urge to scream.

And the worst day of the year!

To summarize why I hate Valentine's Day so much, here's a "mini explanation", a year ago when I went to surprise my ex-boyfriend, I went to his house without prior invitation and caught him cheating on me as my supposed (best friend). In that instant that I discovered the betrayal I felt that habitation that people usually describe as "" an instant loss "" simple symptoms like; heart broken into pieces like a glass jar lying on the floor and hands that freeze and an upset stomach are included in the package.

More at that time, in addition to the main symptoms, she was also frozen in time, stopped like a statue, without reaction, without voice or at least molds to process what happened.

Of course the two of them denied, more like pretending to be hyprocrisis in that situation, I didn't want to be one of those people who deny until the death the good faithfulness of their beloved. I was not a very calm girl, she had a warm head and didn't take shit home, I knew the reality and stuck with her, I'm always rational, I never let my feelings guide me.

Well, not anymore.

The 14th day was marked in my mind as the day my record fell and the reality was stronger than my simple illusions and made me go back to earth and keep my foot firmly on the ground, everything that was mine was sucked in, my joy, my love, my humor and with that my fun personality was also sucked. My smile wilted, and the only thing I managed to do at the time was to look into the eyes of the two executed people and then turn and run home and sobbing in my lilac puff. My heart broke "the big scene" spoiled my then, dreamed "Valentine's Day", thus becoming the worst day of the year for me, without a doubt I hated him with all my options.

Not that I blame others for the great bitterness I carry on my chest or something, because no one is to blame, But for me that day was not good and there was nothing good.

It was not romantic.

It wasn't cool.

It wasn't cute.

It wasn't pleasant at all.

But I really hate looking at the "ultra romantic" beings that are activated on that big day, because I was like that. It makes me feel incomplete, because the one and only person who gave my sincere heart, devastated it in small and bitter pieces, everything that happened in the past haunts me ate today I remember always waking from nightmares with my face soaked with tears. What eats at me inside and that the person who once was the owner of my heart always insists on when our destinies meet by irony of destiny, is pleased to give a very inconvenient and childish smile.

Well, in this case it was not too much how people could be hypocrites.

Liliana, on the other hand, my (ex-best friend) when she passes close to my simple existence, giving me a snobbish look and never tires of a sample that still remained Billy's only girlfriend.

What really surprised me about everything was that Billy cheated on me just with who I trusted most in the world, Liliana and I grew up together in Greater London, because our parents were and are business friends and close friends today, I remember well when I met her. She and I were just childish 8 year old girls who dreamed of one day discovering what was at the end of the rainbow. She always said that it was not only my best friend, but also my "Sister" who would always take care of me and blah blah blah everything conversation that only comes in perfect Hollywood films, more like the old saying goes; "Not everything that glitters is Gold" she was not, in fact, the same docile girl she appeared to be.