(Old) The Adventures of Ruby, Fire and I Part Four

This has gotta be the best day of my life, well Fire's life. It's her birthday today and Ruby and me got her something amazing.
Here's how the day went.
We'd prepared for this all day, and sent Fire on some hunting mission (Although we knew our owners would not approve of 'dead things' in the house), while we got ready.
Then we hid as she walked into the room with prey in her jaws.
"Ruby? Robin? I got  some prey like you asked me."
Then we jumped out, screeching ,"SURPRISE !"
"HOLY MOTHER OF STARCLAN!" Fire leaped back , dropping the prey in surprise.
"Happy Birthday ,Fire!" I meowed, handing her the present we got her. It was small ,but we'd been in a hurry, and it was last minute , but we knew she'd like it.
It was our turn to jump as she screamed in turn, "GREAT TARDIS OF GALLIFREY, I LOVE IT!"
She took out a bracelet , a charm bracelet with a charm for each and every one of her fandoms. She reached out and gave us a gigantic hug. "You guys are the best cats I've known."
She picked up one of the animals she caught. "Let's eat."

My friend IronBear49 (WoF Amino friend and friend in real life)
Is celebrating her 🎁 today, and I wanted to make a story for her.
Happy Birthday Fire!