Ratchet x Femme! Reader

I'm just gonna put the Ratchet on Synthetic Energon, because he was so fragging hilarious in that episode!

Enjoy!

(Btw. (*) means Bee is talking)
____________

(Y/n's POV)

Today was an eventful day. Why you may ask?

Well, after the situation with Bulkhead going all scientist on everyone and worrying Miko, but the problem was that the formula was incomplete. I assume the formula might be a substitute for Energon, giving our Energon supply is extremely low. We've had lucky findings of Energon, and trying to snag some from the Decepticons.

But what I didn't expect was Ratchet using the formula on himself!

Apparently Ratchet thought the only way to figure out of the formula was complete was to use himself as a science experiment.

I should've known it was a bad idea, even Optimus had the same idea.

*CRASH*    

Huh!?

The vibration of the crash in the base caused me to jump from my spot in the med bay and run over to the solution of the problem.

I ran through the halls and found the problem. Bulkhead was laying on the ground against the wall in front of a crashed wall. He groaned.

"Hoo-aah!" I heard a familiar voice. Oh no...

"What was that?" Arcee asked, walking to the scene along with Bumblebee.

"Ugh..." Bulk replied. I went over to help him, see if there was any injuries.

"You have competition, Bulk." Ratchet said, punching in place. "I'm a bit stronger than I used to." he added. He stepped over the wall and into the hallway. "Also a bit faster!" he added, putting his fist in front of Bee's face. He chuckled.

"Think you can take me, muscle car?" he challenged.

"*No way!*"  Bee replied, putting his servos up in surrender.

Ratchet then stepped away. "Wimp." he said. Then he made a clicking noise at me and Arcee. "How's it hummin'?" he said.

I nearly blushed and my optics widened. "Did he just?" Arcee asked.

"Yep. He did." I answered.

"Stronger, faster, studlier." Bulkhead said, rubbing his helm.

"This is getting out of hand. If we don't get him off this "Synth-en" anytime soon, he'll turn into the jerks I knew back on Cybertron!" I said.

I walked back to the med bay and sighed. Calm down (Y/n), you're just overreacting. It'll all be over soon.

I heard a whistle from behind me, I turned around to see Ratchet leaned back against the wall with that stupid smirk on his face and his arms crossed. "Hey there~" he called.

"What is it, Ratchet?" I asked. He then walked over to me, his gleaming green eyes looking into my (o/c) optics.

He then walked around me, like an earth predator surrounding its prey. Is he...checking me out?

"I have to say (Y/n), out of any frame of a femme I've seen, yours is the best I've ever seen." he flirted.

I blushed and avoided his optics.

He then grabbed my waist and put me in a dip position, I think that's what it is. He looked down at me and smirked.

The  leaned down and placed his
dermas over mine, my optics widened out of surprise from his kiss. Then they slowly offlined as I sunk into the sensation of his warm dermas.