Smokescreen x Human! Female Reader

He's just a child at heart. (THIS PHOTO OF HIM IS SO CUTTTE!!!😍😍😍😂)

Enjoy!
__________

(Y/n's POV)   

Sometimes it takes time to accept a new recruit on the team, Bulkhead and Arcee were the ones who had a hard time with that really.

Our new member of Team Prime, Smokescreen, has tried his best to impress Optimus and try to show that he can be a valuable player on our team.

Optimus saw potential in him since he was part of the Elite Guard for Cybertron.

We do get along, in fact, I have actually have had feelings for him. It's hard to explain these feelings since he's much taller than me and a different species. But he's a kind bot, saying he's "Destiny's Child."

But he can be a bit irresponsible, he took Jack on a mission and put him in danger. Arcee was pretty ticked off at him because of it.

He learned his lesson.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I heard his voice call me. I was sitting on the couch reading (f/b) to pass some time. I looked over to the rookie.

"What's up, Smoke?" I asked.

"You wanna go for a drive with me? I have some time to pass." he said.

"Sure, I've got nothing better to do."  I said as I stood up and stretched my arms. Smokescreen transformed into his sports car with his 3D 38 on the sides, his sleek form of his alt mode. 'Always one with his speed.' I thought to myself.

I climbed into the passenger seat as I clipped on the seatbelt. "What's the occassion?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing special. I just thought you'd want to chat for a small bit. Y'know, like what friends do." Smokescreen said.

"Well, let's get going. But make sure if 'Cons come after us, get me to base first. I don't want Ratchet to get mad at me for being involved with the Decepticons." I replied.

Smokescreen started his engine and sped out of the base. "Woo-hoo! Been a while since I've spun these wheels!" he said in a joyful tone. I laughed.

"Remember, speed limits!" I said sternly.

He slowed down a bit. "Aww!" he whined. "What's the point with these wheels if I can't use them the way I want?" he said sadly.

I put a finger on my chin as I thought to myself. Then I knew the perfect place. "I got something!" I said, taking out my phone and calling the base. "Ratchet? Can you bridge us to these coordinates. It's a surprise for Smokescreen." I asked.

"Alright. Just make sure you two get back here in one piece!" Ratchet replied sternly.

"Of course, Ratchet. I got it." I replied.

~(Time Skip)~   

"What is this place, (Y/n)?" Smokescreen asked as I stepped out of his vehicle mode and he transformed.

"This is an abandoned race track. It shut down about 6 years ago. Completely abandoned, but still stable. So this should be the perfect place to speed your wheels the way you want!" I said.

"You did this...for me?" he asked, looking at me with surprise but a smile on his dermas.

"Well...yeah. You're my friend, Smoke. You deserve it." I said as he gestured for him to go ahead.

He ran head on to it and transformed, the reving of his engine echoes through the air as he sped off.

"OH YEAH! WOOO!!!" he joyfully yelled as he made his turns, his tires screeching as he made sharp turns.

~(??? POV)~   

I watched as the Autobot scum and his human pet were enjoying themselves.

"My my, well what way to make it better than with a little surprise.

I aimed my missile at the sign behind the human as she watched the Autobot rummage around.

I chuckled softly. "I hope that fulfills your deeds today, Lord Megatron..." and walked away.

~(Smokescreen's POV)~      

This is AWESOME! This race course was a good idea!

As I drove around on the course, I heard what sounded like a missile whistle thought the air as it flew by. "Woah!" I yelped out of surprise.

That missile looks look its heading for-

"(Y/N)!! WATCH OUT!" I called to her as I changed forms and ran to her.

(Y/n's POV)        

Smokescreen seemed panicked as he fed an to me. I looked behind me to see a giant sign about to crash onto me.

I tried to run but it was too late. Smokescreen was able to grab me and pull me into his chest and roll away from the crash.

I panted as my heart raced out of my chest. "(Y/n)? You okay?" Smokescreen asked.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine..." I said between pants. It took me some time to calm down. Smokescreen pulled me into his chest and patted my back gently as he held me. "You're gonna be okay, I promise." he said.

"Thanks for saving me, Smoke." I said as I looked at his beaming blue optics.

"No problem. Wanna head back to base?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

He changed his form and I called Ratchet for a bridge. "Can we come back here sometime?" Smokescreen asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "Sure, just make sure that nobody tries to crush me again!" I said.

"Yeah. I'll make sure of that."

_____________
I dunno about dis one... not my best but hey, its something.

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Send me requests! I am open!

Bye!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~