1- The fallen child

??? P.O.V

    I opened my eyes to see that I was lying on top of a pile of golden flowers. "Flowers??" I asked myself as I looked at the patch of flowers I was laying on top of. "They're pretty but I've never seen them in my whole life..." I carefully sat up as I looked around. I once more realized that I had no idea where I was. It was very dark and all I could see was that I was in a dim cavern. I slowly stood up and brushed the flower petals off of myself.  I looked around unable to recognize the dark place.

   Eventually, I started looking for a way out. Soon enough, amidst the darkness, I saw an archway that seemed to lead to another room. So slowly I started walking towards this new room when suddenly my arm which felt kind of cramped ever since I fell started to throb with pain.

   The pain was indescribable. At first, it just burnt and was quite tolerable but after a while, it started to sting like crazy. I then clutched my arm in pain trying to stay calm. After a while, the discomfort faded away and it only felt itchy. I felt the urge to pull up my sleeve and see the blister or whatever was causing me so much discomfort. But I didn't want to waste my time on it so I just ignored it and continued to walk along the dark hallway.

SAVE?

   Not too soon I had reached the end. Quietly I peeped at the small ruined room that was at the end of the hallway. "H-huh?! There's nothing...?" I squealed as I sat down next to a  small patch of grass with a flower lonely planted. The flower seemed to be the only thing that was even remotely interesting to me. It looked..wounded and alive. Suddenly the flower moved and looked at me terrified.

   "H-hi!" the flower said. I was speechless. I-it was a monster! "You're new around these p-parts, arent'cha?" The flower asked. I quietly nodded while smiling. "Well, i-it's kill or be killed here!" The flower said angrily as he summoned many spinning, shining, bullets. Quickly I tried to deflate the situation. "WOAH! Easy there flower!! What's wrong?!" The flower started to sob.

"p-Please...Don't hurt me..."  

   "Of course I won't hurt you!" I responded cheerfully. Flowey then seemed to calm down a little. "Thanks, I'm flowey the flower!" Flowey said in a cheerful voice. "You're not from around here are you?" I shook my head as I laughed awkwardly. "I'm not..." I replied. "So...what's your name?" Flowey asked.  'My name...' I thought...

NAME THE DYING CHILD

"My name's Frisk!"

PROGRESS SAVED 

~

Hewwo guys! So I've been thinking about making this story for a HELLA long time. I made drawings. Wrote drafts. Thought about it, gave up and picked it up again. I wasn't sure about making another frans fanfic after my old disastrous book. (The failure that was known as loving a monster) But meh, I hope you enjoy the book while I go and think about what the heck I've done.

Stay Determined everyone! ~