4- Ruins (Part 3)

Frisk P.O.V

   So we continued walking, found more puzzles, and surprisingly met a few monsters... eventually we found a crossroads. I didn't know where to go so I looked at Flowey for directions. "Well, I haven't been here in a while...I think we have to go to the right- Wait! Frisk where are you going?!" I ignored Flowey's yells and began to walk towards the left.

   "GOD DAMN IT FRISK, CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE GONNA DO?!" Flowey yelled. "Flowey! Look here! Isn't the view amazing?" I said trying to change the subject. Flowey grumbled for a while but then something caught his eye, "Hey Frisk! Look at this!" he yelled as he presented a toy knife.  "This is way better than that old stick you found-"

   "I don't need it,"
I said in a determined voice. Flowey glared at me then sighed, "Why wouldn't you need it?? You don't have to use it, it's just for defense, or to scare off some other monsters." I shook my head. "No Flowey, I don't want to be violent. I want to solve things peacefully if I can. Come on, we can't waste any time, remember?" Flowey grumbled as he put back the toy knife.

"I hope you're making the right decision, Frisk..."  

SAVE?

~✧~

Third-person P.O.V

      "You've been pretty quiet for a long time, Frisk. What's wrong?" Flowey said. "Well yeah...This place kind of reminds me of my-"Frisk began. "My Child!" A familiar voice said. Frisk looked up to see Toriel. Toriel rushed to Frisk and gave her a big hug. "Oh dear child, you've arrived sooner than I expected!" Toriel sighed. "Well, not to worry! Come in child- WHAT IS THAT MORBID CREATURE?!" Toriel said as she aimed a fireball at Flowey.

   Frisk quickly stepped in front of him attempting to calm Toriel. "Calm down Miss Toriel! This is Flowey, he's my friend." Flowey flinched. Toriel seemed to calm down. She grumbled, "Well, I don't want any weeds in my house. Leave him outside." Toriel said before going ahead. Frisk turned to Flowey, "Well, that was a close call, right Flowey?" Frisk said with a smile. Flowey frowned.

   "You have to find a way to get me in there, got it?" he said. Without even waiting for Frisk to respond he disappeared. "Child! Hurry up, the pie's getting cold!" Toriel yelled. Frisk quickly got up and rushed towards the direction Toriel went.

~✧~

   "This is your home?" Frisk asked. "Yes, child. Why? Is there a problem?" Toriel said with a saddened face. "N-no! Of course not. It's just so small." Frisk replied. "It reminds me of my own home." Toriel smiled. She grabbed Frisk's hand, "Follow me, my child. I'll show you to your room." As Frisk entered the home, she felt a warm and comfortable feeling. It felt like she had been here before.

   Toriel led Frisk to an empty bedroom. It had one small bed, a closet and some more furniture spread around the room. Frisk began to rub her eyes she hadn't had a good sleep in a while. She never really knew how much time had passed by, cause in the underground there was no way of telling. She sat on top of the bed and slowly dozed off.  

SAV-

...

SAVE FILE CORRUPTED

...

~✧~

   Frisk opened her eyes to be greeted by a pie that was placed near the bed. Frisk smiled as she began to eat the pie. "Hey, this pretty-?!" Frisk spat out the pie she was eating. "W-what was that..." "Child? Are you ok?!" Toriel exclaimed from a different room. "Yeah...I'm fine!" Frisk said as cheerful as possible. She took the pie and rushed to the front yard. "I'm sorry miss Toriel, but this pie is made of snails..." She said before throwing it in between some bushes.

   "HEY! WHAT GIVES?!"
A familiar voice yelled. "Flowey!" Frisk said with a big smile. "What the hell did you dump on me?!" He said. "Ummm, pie?" Frisk said. "Weird... mom's baking is usually pretty good..." Flowey mumbled to himself. "Did you say something Flowey?" Frisk asked curiously. 

   "n-NOTHING. *sigh* Anyways, have you found a way out yet?" He said annoyed. Frisk shook her head. Flowey then raised his voice and began to yell again. "THEN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING FOR SO LONG?!" Frisk scratched her head. "Haha, about that... I kinda fell asleep -w-..." Flowey hid his face with his leaves, 

"What am I going to do with you..."