2- The Ruins (Part 1)

Frisk P.O.V.  

   "Well, Howdy Frisk!" Flowey said. "So, how did you end up here?" I thought for a second and shrugged. "I really don't know how I ended up here-" "WHAT IS THAT?!" Flowey yelled at me. His leaves seemed to be pointing at my arm which had been excruciatingly annoying and painful for the whole time Frisk was talking to Flowey. Frisk looked at her arm and replied to Flowey. "They're flowers-" "AND HOW IN THE NAME OF ASGORE ARE THERE FLOWERS COMING OUT OF YOUR BODY?!" Frisk was confused at first but then her face went pale. She looked at her arm once more and freaked out. "W-WHAT?! H-HOW?!" Frisk shrieked. She started to panic as Flowey quietly stared at the girl who was having a mental breakdown right in front of him. 

   "FRISK!" Flowey eventually yelled after 20 seconds of my panicking

   "FRISK!" Flowey eventually yelled after 20 seconds of my panicking. "Calm down. I don't know what's going on but we need to stay focused. So how about you shut the hell up and follow me." Flowey said as he disappeared into the dirt and appeared ahead of Frisk. "Hurry up, will ya?" Flowey growled. I took a deep breath and whispered to myself as I followed flowey ahead to the next archway.

Third Person P.O.V.

   "FRISK HURRY THE HELL UP!" Flowey yelled from the next archway. Frisk kept getting distracted by the old puzzles. Flowey told Frisk to ignore them cause they had been abandoned for years. But the young girl couldn't help but try to figure them out even though they were not functioning.  "Frisk, I will literally leave you behind next time you fudging stop," Flowey growled at Frisk. Frisk just looked at flowey and smiled warmly. "Okay, Flowey! Let's go." Frisk said as she got up and started walking through the building.  Soon enough, flowey started to relax a little bit.  "Huh? Frisk? Why are you stopping-" 

*growl*

   Frisk's face turned slightly red. "Sorry, Flowey! I'm just a little hungry..." Frisk said as she scratched her arm. Flowey grumbled and then he asked, "Do you really need it that bad?" Frisked nodded. Flowey grumbled again and he quickly disappeared into the ground leaving confused Frisk alone. 

   "Well, I guess I have to wait for him to come back?" Frisk said as she slowly slipped into a sitting position while leaning against the wall. She patiently waited for Flowey while she scratched her arm vigorously while thinking to herself. After a while, Flowey had still hadn't returned and Frisk had practically itched her arm off flower petals and blood had fallen on the ground around Frisk. She had fallen asleep waiting for Flowey to come but then she felt something tap her arm harshly. She woke up and looked around sleepily. She spotted a glaring flowey holding what seemed to be a doughnut and a cupcake that was designed beautifully!!

   Frisk neutral face lit up and she quickly thanked Flowey and snatched the doughnut and started to gobble up the doughnut as fast as she possibly could. "Did you enjoy that little brat?" Flowey snarled. Frisk nodded and tried to smile with a mouthful of doughnut. Once she finished the doughnut she jumped onto her feet and the awesome doughnut had not only filled her stomach, it had also filled her soul with determination!