The Pool

It was a peaceful afternoon, all the minions were outside having a pool party or having naps. Except for two minions. These two were called Sam and Kenny. They were already best friends and would do everything together, like working, creating guns or generally hanging out.

However, it was this afternoon that Sam was acting differently. He usually never contacted other minions and was one of the stronger minions. But today he went to the pool party, feeling a bit weird. He has never wanted to be revealing but it was today where he took off his overalls and wore shorts. Meanwhile, Kenny was testing the fart gun on Gru and the three girls were staying over at some other minions house. Kenny was tired, working all day and night to create a balloon stronger than any other one. It was for the girls.

Sam was having fun, swimming and socialising with other minions, which was very weird of him. There were around 10k+ minions in Gru's house and there was a seperate building which held over 100k+ minions, so it wasn't hard to come by another minion. Sam was tired and felt pretty lonely so he went to the other building, which was named "Minion's Hotel". He was exhausted, and decided to rest for a while. Meanwhile, Kenny was the star, the other minions have never seem him like this and decided to ask what happened to him and why was he so active? 

Sam was known for being quiet, he was one of the larger and stronger minions so other minions usually stayed away from him, execept for Kenny. Kenny was much more smaller, weaker and w

Quand as-tu été comme ça?

Kenny decided to join the pool party, since it was once a year and he had never did so in his 20 year old life. He was very surprised to see his best friend (and future lover wink wink) shout out and making a fool out of himself. He told Sam to get down from the porch, but he refused. Kenny was forced to use a stun gun to shock Sam so he could fall in to the pool safely. However, another minion decided to place a mind control chip in Kenny and now he was controlled.

"Welcome, Sam, to my testing room. You were really crazy today, what happened!?" Kenny asked politely. Sam didn't open his mouth. "You won't speak? Well, I guess I have to check you".

Rape Scene go away if you dont want this

Kenny checked Sam. He looked everywhere, his mouth, nose, ears and limbs but couldn't find anything. Kenny had injected something in to Sam so he would be braindead for a couple of hours. "You are really tough big boy~! But I must see how strong you are now~!" Kenny said before taking of his shorts

Wow!

Kenny was surprised to see an 11 feet yellow cock waiting for him. "Well, inspection time~!" he spoke as he reached for it. He started to feel it, moving up and down. Even when Sam was asleep, he showed a s,o;e. It then escalated to Kenny placing his tounge on Sam's cock and sucking his before blowing him off. He continued to do this before the mind control chip was gone and both Sam and Kenny were both out. But, Kenny was out with his mouth on Sam's boner.