chapter 53

*Smut warning*

*Sangwoo's pov*

I look over at Bum who gave me a curious look.
"W...why did you ask Akira to pull the curtain over, and close the door...?"
He's so cute when he's suspicious about something.
I look at Bum, and smirk devilishly.
"Well, looks like the cats out of the bag, I want you to ride me."
Bum's face was even more pale after I said that.
"R..ride you...? S...Sangwoo I can't...n...not in your state.." Bum said a stuttering mess.
I clear my throat, my smirk never leaving my face.
It's fun to tease him.
"Hmm, I guess your right about that...but there is something you can definitely do that I am in desperate need of, and I bet you probably are too."
"W..w...what do you want Sangwoo..?"
My smirk grew bigger as I bit my lip.
"I want you to suck me off. Right here, right now, we have a half hour so don't stall."
Bum swallows hard, he knew he wanted it just as much as I did.
"Our...ok Sangwoo...I...I'll do it..." Bum said, walking towards me, gently pulling the blanket down so he didn't hurt me, it was tough with the wires all over the place, but he somehow managed.

*Yoonbum's pov*

I crouched down beside Sangwoo, gently pulling his nightgown up, as soon as I did Sangwoo's erection sprang up.
Was he waiting for this to happen?
The way his body looked made me tear up.
Sangwoo's arms were covered in deep bruises and wrapped up with gauze, Sangwoo's left shoulder and chest were wrapped in gauze, and some dried up blood leaked through, Sangwoo's stomach had a massive deep bruise, and some scratches here and there.
Seeing him in this state really breaks my heart...I want to do whatever I can to make him happy.
I then lean forward, licking the tip ever so slowly in a teasing matter.
Low groans escaped Sangwoo's throat.
I start to blush, hearing his low groans pleases me, I may be bad at this sort of thing, but the important thing is that I'm trying.
I start to move my head a little deeper, slowly picking up the pace as I go.

Sangwoo low groans slowly turn louder, as he bites his lip trying to keep quiet.
As I slowly went faster, I felt Sangwoo grip my hair hard, pushing my head down deeper, making me gag.
Sangwoo chuckles darkly. "What's wrong huh? Can't handle it? Heheheh so cute."
Him teasing me makes me blush more.
Damn it Sangwoo...only you have that affect on me.
As I moved my head more, faster each time, I knew he was closer to his climax each time.
He's almost there I can feel it.
A few head movements later Sangwoo finally finished in my mouth, as Sangwoo moaned loudly, unable to keep quiet.
I pull away, swallowing every last bit, as I wiped my mouth, panting.

I look at Sangwoo smiling, as he smiled back.
"You did well and I'm proud of you."
I blush, rubbing the back of my head.
"T..thanks.."
We both lean in for a kiss, but immediately jerked back and turned to see the curtain being jerked open, and Akira standing there, with a scary pissed off look on her face.
"Sounds like you two had fun. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't do this inappropriate shit here. Thank you."
Bitch.