Chapter 67

*Sangwoo's pov*

Well, today's the day. The day I am finally getting discharged from this god forsaken hell hole, with Bum being here I guess it made it less tolerable, but you know, I don't care, I'm just finally glad to soon be out and not deal with those stuck up assholes ever again, and I hope they all burn in hell.

The last few months- no, since the very first day I've been here has been hell, from my nurse or watcher, Akira or whatever her name was, from her controversial story 'His Last Words' or some shit, I then make her quit because all this time I wanted to get in my pants, but turns out she was a lesbian. From the way she said it, it sounded like she was waiting to keep that a secret, but why? Who was she trying to hide her sexuality from?

Angry, obsessive boyfriend? Maybe. 

A psychopathic ex? Possibly.

A secret crush who she wants to be her lover, but her lover might not be the same as her, or even bi? Been there done that and it fucking stings like a bitch. Maybe that's why I came out the way I am now. Pfft, yea right, I'm the way I am because of my fucked up family. Either way, I hope all those doctors and nurses who treated me like crap, and ignored me when I needed my daily medicine, or pain killers, or even a drink or my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they always, ALWAYS skipped me, and I honestly hope they all die, I don't care how they die, I just hope it's slow, and painful. Like they all deserve.

You better watch your back Yuki, cause here I come, after months of shit I've dealt with from ignorant pricks, I'm close to the very last of my sanity snapping, and that's saying a lot, coming from someone like me.