chapter 25

*Sangwoo's pov*

The drive back home was long and suffocating, the damn traffic made me want to murder everyone on the fucking road.
I can't stand it when people honk at me.
Annoying.
I look over at Bum, who dozed off on me again.
I let out a low chuckle as I couldn't wait to just go home and plop on my bed.
The drive made me want to slam my head in the car door, because of the fucking traffic.
Finally after 3 hours of fucking driving we make it back home.

Jesus fuck I'm finally home!!
I look at Bum and nudged him.
Bum looks at me.
"Get the fuck out of the car, we're home, we'll get our luggage tomorrow, I'm too fucking tired right now I want to snap anyone's neck."
"The drive was that bad?"
I shoot a death glare at Bum.
"You wouldn't fucking know cause you slept the whole God damn way!! I was so fucking pissed off at the sudden fucking never ending traffic, fucking ignorant bastards honking at me as if they weren't fucking paying attention, I wanted to fucking murder everyone on the God damn road!! And you have the fucking balls to ask me if the drive was that bad?! Fuck you!!" I snapped, yanking him out of the car and shoving him to the ground. "Hope you enjoyed your sleep asshole, cause now your ass in going in the fucking basement!! I don't care if you fucking cry, if I hear a single noise I will beat you senseless, I will amputate your arms and legs and will use your torso as a fucking throw pillow!! Don't fuck with me got it?!"
Bum nodded as tears rolled down his face, trembling.
"Good."