* Chapter 2 * {* The Daily news Channel *}

Sitting at the breakfast table I sat quietly staring at my plate covered in pancakes as I soon began to eat my pancakes, Monday morning....

{* " Breaking news of  Salem, Oregon last night a girl named Jamie Franks went missing. Police have no witnesses or anything and the Young girls parents were found dead this morning...-"  *} 

My eyes widened as I looked at the TV and listened to the news.I looked at Xavier who was shocked as he then looked at me and I stared back at him.

" Do...Do you think??" I said choking on my words a bit fear rising in the pit of my stomach.I then watched as Xavier hesitantly nodded with a clear look of fear on his face and in his eyes.

I know we both had the same idea. The same murder that killed my parents kidnapped Jamie and killed Jamie franks family, that made me sick to my stomach. Xavier was right.....They weren't killed seven months ago they were killed Saturday.

..............

At school really nothing much, I don't have friends. People here suck but I am glad that school is over for the day, I get to go home but..

I missed the bus...

I began to walk home until from the corner of my eye I see a tall figure staring at me. I turned to look at it I felt a cold shiver run down my spine as I felt its eyes glare through my very being. I watched it closely. As I watched it I noticed something, It was holding a book.

I stared at the book for a few seconds then back to the actual thing. As I tried not to blink I failed to keep my eyes open. I had then quickly reopened my eyes and It was gone, but...

'' The book!'' The book was left behind I ran over to it and picked it up and looked at the cover It was an old worn out old fashion leather journal. I opened it to the first page as I began to read I was horrified with what I was reading. This almost seems like..

Someone who was diagnosing people.... Like....

                                                                      ....A Doctor....