TWO

the crew was excited for halloween, everyone was so ready for the annual hunted house that scared everyone shitless

jahseh has picked out two outfits and was now showing those outfits to his boyfriend stokeley. stokeley though didn't care what jahseh wore as long as they looked good.

jahseh pouted as stokeley looked at his phone, "baby... give me attention." stokeley sighs and looks up and points at the red devil costume with a mask.

"thank youuuu!" meanwhile gazzy and omar were giggling as they made out with soft r&b playing in the background.

"we gotta get ready." omar groaned as he removes his lips from gazzy who whined from loss of his lips.

"fine, cmon' i picked out our couple outfits anyway." gazzy and omar were being a bear and a pot of honey.

omar groans as he knew which one he had to be, "why do i have to be the bear?" gazzy giggles and grabs the honey outfit.

"because your always trying to steal my honey duh... and your fat." omar pouts but accepts the bear outfit.

once the whole crew was ready they all met up at the house, jahseh who usually wasn't afraid of anything stood behind stokeley who only chuckled at his scariness.

"i thought you said real niggas don't get scared?" jamell asks as micheal nods his head stepping in front only to step back.

"see that's why micheal isn't no real nigga." jahseh says shaking his head at micheal who whimpers behind jamell.

the doors to the house opened and jahseh shook his head and turned to walk the other way but stokeley grabbed his hand and walked towards the house in awe.

the gang walks in and soon are met with the beautiful inside, it looked just like the haunted mansion and even had the creepy music playing in the background.

"this is really cool," kentrell says as he tugs on his cow ears that fell in front of his face. sheyaa coos at him as he pulls him in close.

"welcome ! to the jameson mansion." a deep voice greets them making all the boys jump in fear from the tall lean man who stood on the stairs.

"so.. this isn't the hunted house?" nick asks as johnathan and taymor look around and pick up random stuff.

"no, and oh it's quite a large storm outside. you guys should stay here." jahseh looks confused and all of a sudden a loud clap thunder shook the house and rain poured down the windows.

"what the hell." stokeley mumbles, everyone shrugs and follow the mysterious man as he leads everyone to their rooms.

jahseh and stokeley were in their rooms and jahseh changed into the soft clothes that the maid brought up.

"wow, if only we were rich like this. i'd love to live here." jahseh says laying back onto stokeley's chest.

stokeley laughs and sniffs a bottle of rum before shaking his head and sitting it down, "it's just so fucking weird how it started raining all of a sudden."