SEVENTEEN

SHEYAA AND KENTRELL TRICK TAYMOR INTO LETTING THEM TAKE OUT THEIR ANGER ON HIM
•┈୨♡୧┈•゚

"shut the hell up kentrell, fuck outta my face." sheyaa yelled pushing kentrell back. the couple were having another argument since they didn't know who would top tonight.

"na' na' you always wanna start shit. you fucked me last time." kentrell pointed out moving back closer to a already aggravated sheyaa.

"okay? i don't give a fuck trell. i'm not in the mood to get fucked," sheyaa whined pushing himself against kentrell who rolled his eyes.

but before kentrell could get anything out the door opened and in walked taymor. he wore a pink crop top, and a pink mini skirt to match.

he carried three bags with him and walked with pep in his step, "hi guys!" he greeted. the two looked the small boy up and down admiring how the small skirt hugged him perfectly.

taymor look nothing like a girl, he had so many feminine features that he could pass for a girl if you just looked at his body. taymor glanced at both of them timidly looking down at his feet.

"uh.. is there something wrong with my outfit?" he asked shyly.

"na' mamas. its just," kentrell pushed himself against taymor who blushed, "you lookin' good as hell."

sheyaa smirked and started placing small kisses on the youngers neck. "you'd look even better naked and with your back arched." taymor let out a small whimper as both boy rubbed against him.

taymor pushed him away and looked down at his shoes, "this is super wrong. i'll just leave my bags here." he started to try and leave but was blocked by kentrell's arm.

kentrell smirked at the small boy lust literally pouring out of his eyes. "alright you want to leave? we'll let you leave.. on one condition." he said smirking at sheyaa who smiled down at taymor.

poor taymor didn't even realize that he wasn't gonna be able to leave unless he satisfied one of them. "if you beat us in a game of tag, we will let you leave. but... if kentrell or i win, we get to fuck the living mess out of you." taymor looked shocked a stood there silent before he stuck his hand out.

"deal." each one of them shook his hand and taymor took a deep breath, kentrell took a seat on the stairs and crossed his arms behind his head. "take a headstart taymor, your gonna need it."

and with that taymor dashed down the hall and quickly went into a dark bedroom, he debated whether or not he should turn the light on and he decided too, once the light flickered on he saw that he was in a dark red room.

"What type of fifty shades of gray.." he mumbled. whips, and other sex toys covered the wall making him gulp. he heard footsteps and he quickly ran into the bathroom closing the door shut and locking it.

kentrell had walked into the room seeing as the light was on, he knew taymor had to be in here since he never left the light on. he tried the bathroom door and saw it was locked, "sheyaa! he's in the bathroom!" he yelled to his boyfriend.

sheyaa came into the room and threw the keys at kentrell, he picked up a collar and some handcuffs. "ya think he'll let us use some of these on him?" kentrell smirked and stuck the key in the hole opening the door.

taymor stood in the bathroom fear filling his body as he watched the doornob slowly turn and open. there stood kentrell who wore a cocky grin on his face, "tag your it." he grabbed the hem of taymor's shirt and pulled him out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

taymor glanced down at sheyaa who attached the handcuffs to his legs and arms. "aw, i love seeing you like this. sadly tho.. im gonna rip all these pretty clothes off." sheyaa purred tracing his finger against the pink fabric of his mini skirt. and with a quick motion he rip it off leaving taymor just in his pink underwear.

"sheyaa! i just bought that.." taymor whined, he was quickly shut up by kentrell who smashed his lips onto his. the two boys kissed passionately while sheyaa focused on taymor's prize.

he used his teeth to pull his underwear down and almost let out a deep growl from how good his jewel looked. taymor was clean shaven, no razor bumps, and he smelled like strawberries. his whole body did.

sheyaa just couldn't help himself anymore, he stuck his tongue out and swirled it over his clit making taymor's toes curl, "mmf!" he moaned into kentrell mouth. kentrell broke the kiss and stuck his finger into the boys mouth, taymor accepted and sucked on his finger coating it with saliva.

sheyaa was enjoying the taste, the smell, and most importantly the faces that he was making. his eyes were closed and he scrunched his face up letting small whimpers and moans pour out of his mouth.

kentrell removed his finger watching how it glistened in the light, he slowly moved down towards where sheyaa was located and the pair switched. kentrell rubbed his finger over his hole slowly slipping it inside watching how his finger easily slid in.

"fuckkk," taymor groaned out tightly clenching around the finger. sheyaa unbuckled his jeans and pulled his member out slapping it on the boys lips. taymor opened his eyes and widened them at sheyaa's size, he wasn't small at all.

nevertheless he opened his mouth and didn't gag at all, sheyaa slid all his inches in and smirked. "i see that taymor isn't all that innocent after all.." he slid out fast and then rammed back into the boys mouth fucking his face.

kentrell was now fingering and eating taymor, the pleasure was becoming way too much and taymor started to let out high pitched whines. "cum, i-i need to cum."

kentrell stopped and stripped down slamming his member in fucking taymor fast and aggressively. "AH!" taymor began to swirl his tongue around sheyaa's tip making him groan to himself.

the room was filled with moans and loud gargling noises from taymor. it had been atleast 2 minutes and taymor felt a warm feeling in his stomach, he clenched around kentrell who moaned loudly.

"lil baby don't do that shit, you gon' make daddy cum." he panted slowing down and making his strokes slow and steady. sheyaa suddenly came in taymors mouth and all over his face, taymor swallowed quickly and stuck his tongue out waiting for more.

"d-daddy i need to cum, now!" he cried out tears forming in his eyes. kentrell growled and sped up his pace once more, "cum with me, ugh cum baby."

and with that the two both came undone, kentrell came inside taymor and pulled out jerking himself onto sheyaa who was making out with taymor. kentrell ran his finger against taymor's pussy covering it in cum and stuck his finger between the two boys who sucked and licked the juices off of it.

"you guys are both buying me a new outfit, especially since i went along with your little game baby."

____________________

alright im back again if y'all still read this trash ass book vote and comments mkay?