•Chapter Zero×Prologue• (+ Info)

Hello there people of the internet! This is going to be the first story that I've published on this account, and I'm SUPER excited to write it! But first, I want to clear some things up.

DISCLAIMER⚠

•There may be serious topics in this book that will be posted at the beginning of each chapter.

I have NOTHING against the countries that are chosen to be demons (or angels) in this story!

•This is NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE in any way, so apologies in advance for anything that may come up.

•Keep in mind that this is COUNTRYHUMANS NOT HETALIA.

One last thing before we begin, I'd like to thank my irl friendo Lemons_youll_love07 for being all around amazing all the time <3

Oh! And don't forget, Rated G for GAY!! (Please get the reference .-. I love their books)

Now enough of me talking, let's begin our story...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     It all started a long time ago....

    When war was waged and the better won....

    Their cries ran through the streets dampened with tears....

    While the others sat high on their thrones, free from their fears....

~Narrator's P.O.V.~

     Gunshots rang loudly in the distance as the [REDACTED] (The ones still alive, at least) ran for cover. Another attack. It's only been about a week since the last one, and no one was prepared except for the bastards that were attacking them. Attacking the poor and helpless [REDACTED].

     Of course, there were still [REDACTED] that were fighting, but they wouldn't last long. No more than in a matter of minutes would one of their last remaining troops be mercilessly slaughtered by the hands of monsters.

     The now slowly bleeding out soldiers begged for their lives, faintly hoping that they wouldn't be brutally murdered like the rest of their family was back at the start. But hey, at least they survived this long, am I right? Not that it matters when they were killed. As long as in the end, their blood is splattered on every wall of the surrounding area, the [REDACTED] couldn't care less.

     One girl, though, was on her way down to the center of the sewer system, along with a small family of four. A mom, a dad, and their two children. The mom currently had a twisted leg, and the son was coming down with a fever, but they were going to get help. And she was going to make sure of that.

     After about fifteen minutes of stumbling through the complicated system, they made it to a large camp under the [REDACTED] feet. It was a camp in which hundreds of [REDACTED] live and "thrive." As far as that goes when you live in sewage.

     Every day, the "leaders" of the camp send out search parties to look for [REDACTED] in need of saving, and that's what 16 year old Charlae (Sharlay)
Simmers was helping out with at this very moment. She figured she had about another hour and a half after dropping off the last family, so she headed back out of the camp and into the unwelcoming gun smoke and ash covered land of the surface. She quickly pulled her facemask up and over her mouth before continuing to look around for any [REDACTED]. Bleeding or not, she was going to help them, even if it meant risking her own life.

~Timeskip~

     About a half an hour later, Charlae found, well, nobody so far. However, she wasn't going to just go back. Not now. For she knew there could've been someone right around the corner on the verge of dying. Not that it was new to her or anything. She'd gotten used to it happening right in front of her, as bad as that sounds.

     She turned the corner, but stopped mid-step. There must've been at least 10 of them. Ten A-[REDACTED] that had the potential to kill her in a matter of milliseconds.

     Spotted.

     Chased.

     Killed.

     Blood was everywhere. The ground. The walls. Even on the murderers themselves. She was a measly two minutes away from the sewer system entrance, but she didn't make it. Poor poor Charlae Simmers. Killed by the hands of bloody

     Murderers.

|•~End of ×Prologue×~•|

Hey y'all! I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it's only the beginning! (Sorry it's so short lol) If any of you are wondering, I'm making it ✨gAy✨ because yes. >:)
Also, don't worry, next chapter you'll get ur Countryhumans.

Please notify me of any mistakes and I'll gladly take constructive criticism!

I hope you look forward to the next chapters and I'll see you later!

×Mocha×