Prologue

"Stop!"

I had demanded as the boy closed the bathroom door and locked it behind us.

Click.

"Don't come near me!" I snapped but my words sounded more like a plea than a threat.

Despite anything I said, the boy came closer. I raised my arms out in front of my body to defend myself, but I knew it would be useless. He was much bigger than I and much stronger. With each step he took, I could hear my heart beating louder and louder in my ears. I looked behind him, wondering if I could run out the door before he could catch me. The boy followed my gaze to the door and smiled.

"I can't let you leave just yet. Where would be the fun in that?" He. He was older than me by a few years, and old enough to know exactly what he was doing.

"Get away from me, Shane." I snarled and backed into a white porcelain sink. We were locked together in a bathroom underneath a high school and he was blocking my only exit.

"Why would I do that?" The boy with black hair and striking blue gave me a look that I would not soon forget. "I can have you however I want, whenever I want."

I shook my head back and forth violently. "No, please no."

But the boy kept walking closer. "Don't you remember what you sent to me all those weeks ago? If you don't do that I say, I will send your pictures to the entire school and post them all over the internet. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Please," I tried again, knowing my begging was useless. He knew he was going to win. We both knew it.

The boy grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer. I opened my mouth to scream but another hand came down over my lips and his nails dug into my cheeks.

"Go ahead, scream," He leaned in and spoke softly but his words were heavy with desire. "No one will hear you."