🍃1

I love him.I really, really, literally, seriously, extremely,

Love him.

I don't know why, i just feel it.and i believe
Love doesn't need any reasons.he is my world, my stars, my galaxy, my-

Ah, i'm out of words.

And starts right now, i'll make him mine.no matter how hard it could be, i'll fight.

And this all happen because three words, always comes up when i saw him, when i thinking about him.

"I love you"

✨✨✨

Today is my first day on hell, school i meant.And i woke up so early, and i was confused it was still midnight or what.why me getting super excited? Such a hard question but i still can answered it.
Sounds crazy but, i go to school just for one reason.actually there's two:
First, because i need school for future.
Second, because someone i love.

"Yah,choi soora!"

"What?"

"It's still midnight and you already wearing that uniform?"

"Take a look at the time again-"

"Aish,i'm late," my sister, choi younghee rushed to bathroom.

"Wow, my daughters looks pretty,"

I just giggling, "thanks dad,"

I continue to eating with my family.my mom and dad always gave us advices and asked everything about how's school.when i even not entered the school,yet.we'll going to school, but seems like my parents doing that.they just've got overreacted.

Me and my sister go to different school.my sister's school pretty far from here and my school is so close.i can walk for at least 5 minutes and i reach the gate.it's a benefit.
There's reasons why i choosed that school.
I'll meet my bestfriend again, park hyenri.and that school...pretty good.
And the last reason... you must be already know.

***
My sister grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my parents,talking to each other.
She whispered to my ears and i replied her, whispered too.

"Listen,it's a childish love, young and dumb,"

"Aye,how do you know?"

"Please, i older than you,"

"You just older for 2 years sis, and remember...you just did what i doing,"

"That's what i'm talking about, i want you to not make a same mistake, i was...too dumb to realise-"

"Yeah,yeah, i won't make the second one, i'll prove you,"

"I.am.waiting.it."

She will see.i can do it.love story it's true, and my love's true too.

Those love stories is real, right?