🍃2

***

"Yaaaahh!!! I miss you!!" Hyenri back hugged me, as i closed my locker.

"Yaah,park hyenri, we met yesterday!" I tried to escaped from her embraced.

"Yeah but we officially meet, when we in the same school." She stood beside me and we started walking to see our class.

Hyenri is my childhood bestfriend.she's more like my second sister.she's beautiful, many boys send her love letters through me and those shits just made me sick.i'm not jealous, remember i was got many love letters too, and if i didn't receive any i don't care because actually until this second i just in love with one boy.

We staring at the boards,everyone too.
"I wish we're in the same class," Hyenri said.

"I wish we and him in the same class," i added.

"Yah!" She elbowed me and i just chuckled.

The good news is,me and Hyenri have a same class, and the bad news is, we or me not have the same class with him.

"Why you look sad? You have me," Hyenri stepped my feet, aish this girl.
"Yah! This is my first love, you're not going to support me?" I stepped her feet back and her smile smaller.

"Of course i support you, but you'll forgetting me."
How can she even think about it.

"Park hyenriii, don't said that, i'm sorry but just remember our promise,okay?! I'll never leave you."

I crossed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me, she nodded and smile widely, and i immediately pinched her fluffy cheecks and ran quickly as i know she would chasing me.

But wait, i'm not see him,where is he?

We chatted as some girls, entered our class.she talked louder made us clearly heard what they said.

"KIM JIHOON 100% JEON JUNGKOOK'S TWIN,"
"KYAA...HE IS SO HANDSOMEEE,"
"HOW CAN HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JUNGKOOK?"

"Listen! People agree with that, your future husband is Jeon Jungkook's twin,"
Somehow, i smiled widely when Hyenri said 'future husband.but i defiently disagree when they say Kim Jihoon looks like Jeon Jungkook from BTS.
I stan Jeon Jungkook, and i know exactly if they are a very different figure.but why the hell, everyone in this planet said if Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jihoon is a separate twins?

I clicked my tounge, "for the hundred times, they not same,"

"Not same but similar, can you see?" She palmed her face in her hands, "i wish someone in this school similar with taehyung,"

I slammed her arm playfully, "why you want his twins when you can get the real one?" I chuckled.

And looks like she've got pissed, "so funny, so funny," she rolled her eyes and i just laughed till the first lesson came up.

***

Where is he? Why i can't see him?
When everyone arounds me just talked about him.

I started walking on different paths and waved to Hyenri.
"Soora, you'll see him tomorrow, why you so sad, huh?"

I shook my head, "yeah, i'll see him soon as possible,"

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, and please don't be earlier, i was brush my teeth when you opened the school's gate!" She shouted out as we slowly separated, this girl.

"Whateveer" i shouted back, and waved Hyenri again.

Hyenri was my neighbor, but she had moved one year ago, just three blocks from my house.

I gasped.

Today, i didn't see him.even at a glance.

++++++

The second chapter! And yes, you can take kim jihoon as jungkook😄😆💜

Sorrryyy for my bad language and grammatical errors...
I'm still learning, fyi. 😊