🍃4

***

"Don't you tired, smiling for whole periods? You even smiled when, chemistry came out and ruined all lives with those- oh gosh, i even don't know what kind they are! I mean, why we suppose to learn about chemical?"
Hyenri complained and slammed her locker.

"Hyenrii...i love you...i love this day," i sang my song,
"And i love everyone!" Then i shouted as i lifted my hands up in the air.and everyone passing us gave me glared 'are you crazy?'

"Stop that, people paying attention with us," hyenri whispered to my ear.

"Yeeahhh... i love my life!" I kept singing with randoms melody, and still waving my hands in the air like dumb people or maybe i am.

"Stop it, he may see you," Hyenri knew exactly how to controled me.i stopped sudden and checked if he see me or not.Hyenri giggled.

"Yah, you!" I smacked her head gently and she replied back and we just fought till we reached the gate.

"Hyenri~ah,"

"Yup?" Hyenri turned her head facing me.

"Uhm..since you have much experience about relationship, can you help me with this all?" I said hesitantly, but Hyenri smiled at me softly.

"Omo, our baby girl is curious about love," but old hyenri came back.she pinched my cheeks and ran away before i can catch her.

I shouted as she ran faster, "i'm serious!"

Then she yelled back, "we talk tomorrow, okay? I'll explain you about lovee.."

Hyenri, or maybe you can call her a heartbreaker.
I don't have idea about how much her exes.opposite me, she almost never rejected every confessed, but it was only for one weeks or worst only one day relation ship.
Then, she would be the first who asked to break up and the next day, she had a new boyfriend.

And me?

Pffttt... i always rejected every confessed and love letters, because i never liked them.never.
But since i found this guy, in supermarket, i falling to him and stalked everything about him.
Well, here i am, hoping there's a miracle for me and him.

Sounds stupid, childish, remembering i'm just a teenager who just entered high school and in love with someone at the first sight.just like what my sister told me lately.
She just like me, then she ended up cried every night because a stupid boy who breaks her heart.
Poor sister, but since that accident she never has such a real feelings towards everyone and she likes to playing with boys.
Like...hyenri but worst.
My sister is extremely a playgirl.

But suddenly Jihoon comes up to my dull mind.
I still can't believe he looked at me, when i blushed so hard.it was embarrased but amazed at the same time.

Aish, soora stop overthinking.

And my eyes dropped to the white ivory car which just came and jihoon jumped in it.

He's must be so rich.

I shook my head and continue to walk again, alone.
How can i reach him?