You Look Beautifuler

The Boston accent has been voted #1 as sexiest accent ever. So yay for Sketch and Bandi!

Sadly, they rarely use the accent anymore...

I don't know why whenever I listen to Hey Jude by the Beatles, I suddenly remember all the embarrassing things I did in a karaoke...

It was 11:59 when I wrote this ಥ_ಥ

Chapter Thirty-Nine:

Denis' POV:

We were currently sitting on the floor of Alex's room.

“What do you think they're doing?” I asked.

Amie had just informed us through text that the (Y/N) would be staying in her room with her.

“Braiding each other's hair, Playing dress-up, talking about boys.” Elijah said counting on his fingers.

“I highly doubt that Amie would be talking about other boys.” Ethan said cockily.

Elijah opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

I look up and saw it was (Y/N) and Amie that walks in.

And (Y/N) made my jaw drop.

She was wearing a creamish-white jumpshorts. Her hair was in a loose side-braid(ignore this if you have pixie hair). I knew she was wearing makeup because she looked even more beautiful than before.

I noticed her shorts are a bit bit shorter than the ones she usually wears. I blush and tried brushing it off.

“Isn't this a bit inappropriate for a birthday celebration" I asked fully aware my cheeks are tinted red.

“You look... wow, You look beautiful (Y/N).” Elijah said, his cheeks were slightly pink as well, which was unusual for Elijah.

“Are you saying she looked ugly all the time?” Amie asked, eyebrows raised.

“N-no. I mean she looks beautiful at any time of day.”

(A/N: I don't wanna see anybody commenting they're ugly in real life.)

“Okay, what are we going to do today?” Ethan asked, he was the only one who wasn't blushing other than Amie. Of course he won't, he would never bat an eyelash for another girl who isn't Amie.

Which made me glad...

I mean-*cough*...

Moving on.

(Y/N) and Amie sat on the floor with us. And the Pals still couldn't take their eyes of her.

I'm cognizant of my friends feelings for (Y/N). I don't blame them, I like her too. She's nice, she's funny, she's cute, she's clever.

In other words.

She's perfect.(I know... I know... It's cheesy...)

She's very secretive as well.

But I'm determined to do everything in my power to learn more about (Y/N). (Wow, I sound cheesy again...)

“Let's play truth or dare while waiting for the boat to land! You get to choose who'll ask you the question.” Amie announced excitedly.

“Sounds like a cliche line from some sort of poopy fanfic.” Alex says.

(A/N: Wha- Hey! That wasn't in the script! >:V )

“I've got a bad feeling about this.” Elijah says.

“Let's start with Alex!” Amie says.

“Ehm... I choose Elijah.” Alex said.