January 10th, 2018

They had me stay in the hospital another night to see if I was going to have another seizure since waking up. The following morning I was discharged and given a months supply of pills. At first the pills made me feel dizzy, or like I wasn't aware of everything anymore. After a couple of days the chemicals eventually mellowed out and I feel fine, I barely notice it now. I take the pill at the same time I take my birth control each day so it's as if it never happened. Just like the dream...my dream of Liam.

I was laying on the couch zoned out relaxed after a long spa day. I went and had my whole body detoxed and skin steamed to cleanse. Ashton also paid for me to get my nails and toes done after my hair. It's been very amazing. The low hum of the tv was the only sound, I was slowly beginning to doze off..

My eyes became blurry until I saw a shirtless Liam in front of me. "Sleeping babydoll?"

"No, daydreaming."

"Oh, what about?"

"Never got that far."

"Sorry to interrupt. I guess i'll retreat to my ro-" he started walking back towards his door.

"NO! Stay, come hang out with me." I move my feet making room for him to sit down. He put his hands on his knees as he sat, "Talk to me. We haven't talked since I ran away before the party."

"Well Amelia, there's not much we have to talk about. You know how I feel and i'm pretty sure I know how you feel and that's..not up to me so can't really have an opinion on that."

"Liam?"

"What Amelia." He stared at me with no emotion almost as if hiding behind a mask. He was as cold as a cement wall while refusing to look me in the eyes. "Look I actually have somewhe-" I slammed my lips against his.

Pure electricity. Liams rough hand was on my hip holding me in a tight grip kissing me with such a lust it pushed him more into me. The feeling of his body pressed to me sent electric waves down my spine. My breathing became shaky as his fingers traced my body with the slightest touch. His hot breath moved to my neck in preparation to kiss it, Liams soft lips felt like warm pillows...Slowly sliding my hands into his hair I pulled him back into a kiss. We were now laying on the couch with Liam holding himself over me with his hands gripping the side of the couch so tightly his knuckles turned white. I slid my left hand under his right and he held it down with our fingers intertwined. Liam bit my lip softly before moving back to my neck, he bit it lightly with every kiss, a small moan escaped me. Liam pulled back and just stared at me as he bit his lip. "Amelia."

"What?"

"Do you still love my brother?"

"I..I d-" He got off of me and sat next to me on the couch as I still pant to catch my breath from the moment before.

"Amelia it's not a hard question. You either love him or you don't." With that Liam walked to his room and slammed the door locking it loudly.

It's not that easy, I can't just stop loving Ash because Liam confessed his feelings for me. It's not like "switching" guys, let alone brothers, would be very practical anyway. I love Ashton, I believe I truly do. He can be such a sweetheart. Plus we've been together so long that the only reason things get this hostile is because we know each other so well that we become assholes towards the characteristics we don't like about them. It was easy to love him in the beginning, his bright smile, his amazing eyes, his laugh. The way he talked about what he was passionate about was just mesmerizing, his eyes would light up and he could just got on and on without having to stop to breath. It was so effortless for him to just be happy. We've spent years together, this is the man I thought I was going to marry. I thought Ashton was it for me.