Part II:Dream Comes True

After a few minutes of waiting,the event finally started and we watched them play a bunch of games such as Fortnite,Minecraft,Apex Legend and Call Of Duty. We enjoyed watching our favourite creator or youtuber play their favourite games while making us laugh a lot. We watched Lachlan lose a lot and his reaction is always funny and his rages are comedic gold. Near the end of the event, they all thanked us for coming and willing to spend time watching they play live in such big stadium and they also asked us if we want to join their group and becoming the new members of Click. My friends keep shouting my name when they asked that question and that got their attention. They then asked me to join them on stage and offered me to become one of their member.

I feel embarrased because my friends keep shouting my name and force me to go but I also feel excited because I can finally meet my idol Lachlan in front of my very eyes. After a few minutes, I finally arrived on stage and got to be with them. They then asked me a bunch of question about Click because they want to know if I am a real fans or not. I quickly answer all of the question with ease and no hesitation. They looked impressed and ask me if I am interested in becoming a youtuber just like them and I answered yes I do and I told them that my idol is Lachlan. Lachlan is shocked and asked me why am I idolise him and I answered because he is funny,creative guy and his humour fits me well. Then,he offered me to make a youtube video with him and maybe I can join Click if I want to. I feel very happy and am screaming from the inside and I accepted the offer of making a youtube video with but rejected the offer of becoming the Click member because I said I already have a gaming group myself consist of all of my friends and I.

Furthermore,he is very glad that I already have a group of my own and advice me to focus on our team success. He then said that I need to record my gameplay of me playing games with my friends no matter what the games is if I want to be as popular as him. I agreed and said that I will be as popular as you all in the near future I promise to myself that and I won't waste my potential just like that. I feel determined and full of energy after hearing Lachlan's words and I am very glad that he support me from behind.

After a few minutes, the event ended and we waited for my father to come pick us up but he is a little bit late. While waiting,we all talked about the crazy things that happened at the event and suddenly, Lachlan come to me and say that he wanted to help me improve my gaming setup and make it looks llike a professional gamers setup. He gives me money to buy all of the appliances and offered me more money if I want to. I respectfully rejected the offer and just take the money that he originally gave me. My father arrived and I told Lachlan that I need to go and I am thankful for the money that he give. My father asked us if we enjoyed the event and we obviously are enjoying the event. My friends told my father that Lachlan gave a ton of money to me and wanted to spend it on appliances for youtube and gaming stuff. Then,my father said that I need to be grateful and not wasting my money towards other thing than that and he also promised that tomorrow he will bring me to the mall to get what I need. I am very fortunate to have such supporting parents that always have my back and will never questioning my dream.

After my father and I sent my friends back to their house, we arrived at our own house and enjoyed ourself a very delicious and amazing dinner that my mom cooked for us and that is my favourite dish Crab Curry. I eat the Crab Curry until I can't feel my own belly and on the verge of vomitting myself. Luckily, my mom stopped me and take away the curry from my vision. Otherwise,I will eat it until I fainted. After an amazing dinner,I spend some time with my family in our living room before going to bed.