Part III:The Drama

In the morning,I woke up and heard a huge argument between my mom and my dad. Before this,my father and my mom almost got divorced because my father was too busy with his work and don't give enough attention to us plus he had an affair with his own co-worker but my father already broke up with his scandal and got her fired. But I guess he got into another affair again and I don't know how bad it is this time. My mom had enough of all of this and pack all her bags to move out from the house and to go to my grandmother's house and of course she brings me with her. After arriving at my grandmother's house, my mom explained everything to my grandmother and I that my father been caught cheating again with a new co-worker and this time my mom wants to file a divorce because she had enough of his stuff.

My grandmother was shocked and couldn't believe that he cheated again and never learned his lesson. I am worried about the divorce and what I am going to do here because my grandmother's house is far from my school and my friends house but I'm pretty confident that this is the best thing to do and that my mom and I will never have to deal with him again. While my mom is busy with the divorce stuff, I'm trying to call my father to ask him about all this and he admits that he is having an affair with someone because my mom isn't really the one for him no more and that he wants a new lady to satify him. I was shocked hearing what my father told me because I thought that the man who I thought had changed haven't changed yet and I feel betrayed because he was acting all this time in front of me that he loved my mom and now I hate him so much. I hung up the phone and go to my room feel devastated.

My mom call her lawyer and said be ready to file a divorce tomorrow and the lawyer said yes he will and that he still suggest to her that she still have the chance to go back to my father and fix things up just like before. My mom bursts out anger and yell and her lawyer that she will never go back to my father and that this decision is not only the best for both of them it is also the best for me because I will not live in the house full of fakeness and not feel true love from his mom and dad. Her lawyer agreed and hung up the phone. My mom started crying and my grandparents comfort her and tell her that she made the right call. Afterwards, my grandmother and my mom cook for my grandfather and I our signature dish everytime we swing by their house. This is the time that I will cherish because this is the start of my new life after what happened this morning. I also asked my mom about my youtubing career and whether I should start my career here and she said yes I should start it here and right now and plus I could really help my grandparents with money and looking after them for awhile meanwhile she looks for a new school for me. We all happy that night and went to sleep.

The day my mom and my father are getting a divorce has arrived, the day started very quiet and sorrow. I followed my mom to the court because they want to argue about the rights of taking care of me because I am 15 year old and still underage. On our way to the court my mom and I are sharing our memories of the time we spent with my father and we both cry in the car but I told her this is for your own happiness and that I don't want her to feel sad everyday if she stay with my father. Arrived at the court, I see my father go inside the room with a sad face but I know it's just an act because he wants my mom sympathy. In the court, the judge asked my father if he has something to say and that if my father still love my mom and he said that he don't have anything to say and no he is no longer love my mom but he is here to have the rights to take care of me. The judge said that the rights is obviously going to the mom and he needs to divorce her right now. He did and now they are officially divorced. My mom shed a tear of happiness because after what she had been through she finally free and will never have to deal with him again. Outside of the court, my father apologise to my mom for everything that he ever done to her and he apologise to me too because he fake his feeling in front of me. We both forgive him and wish him goodluck for his future. After that, we go back home and eat lunch with my grandparents.