Part V:Rumours&Jealousy

After a year, I finally hit 10 million subscribers and becoming the talk of the town. All of my family are proud of me because all of my hard work before had paid off and I have become famous youtuber in my country. A lot of shows and talk show have interview me and asked me to come to their shows and I accepted most of them because I always wanted to be on their shows and also because I love the concept of their shows. Although, become famous have their benefits such as getting sponsors by famous product, get to use multiple products and also promote their products to my audiences and fans and most importantly getting recognise by my fans whenever I go and they often asked for a picture together with them.

  Unfortunately, one day I saw online that some people are starting to spread fake rumours about me such as they say that once I reached 1 million subscribers I stop talking to my friends and I don't want to be friends with them anymore which in fact are not true and false news. Furthermore, they said that I am an arrogant person that won't take pictures with my fans and they also said that I cursed my own fans. I then think to myself where they got this information that is a total lie and untrue. After searching several website online I see one website that written by an anonymous person and I quickly investigate the case with my cousin and my personal assistant that I hire for handling my recording schedule and for events.

After a few hours tracking and finding the real person or people for us to sue. Turns out that it is all of my old friends that are jealous of my success and create so many rumours all because of jealousy. We were very shocked when we find it out and we felt very angry at that time and I immediately file a case of fake news and spreading misleading information plus I want to sue them or at least they takedown all of the post that they posted about me. After I tell the media about it they message me using a fake accounts to apologise to me and begging me to not file the case and that they will take down the post without involving the court. 

I've discuss with my cousins and my PA and decided to just drop the case and accept their apology only after they delete all the post and I also offer them to join me and we can be successful together. They accept my terms and condition so they delete all of their post about me and they also accept my offer to join me and make a new channel together named TSB channel to vlog our daily life and if we are going on a vacation. All of my fans are happy that me and my friends are in good terms again and that I also starting a new channel.