4

•3:05am•

He held his friend and walked him to the couch, going back to the kitchen and getting the hot drink.

"So what happened?" Jae questioned, setting his mug on the coffee table.

"I... I don't know, Jae. He ignores me. He reads my texts but doesn't respond. He doesn't answer my call. I haven't seen him in a week. I'm... I'm scared he's going to end it."

Jae wasn't sure what to say. What could he say to that? Ask him if he wants him to talk to Dowoon about it? Yeah... sounds like a good idea.

"Do you want me to ask him about it?" He asks, sipping his hot chocolate.

Wonpil sat there for a minute, thinking if he should let his friend talk to his boyfriend, "if... if you want, then yes, please. I'd appreciate it if you did."

"Alright," Jae pulls out his phone and pulls up his and Dowoon's conversation.

Jae.six.boi
can I talk to you for a sec?

Yoon_Do_Drum
Yahh? Everything okay?

Jae.six.boi
Why are you ignoring Wonpil?

Dowoon?

Yoon Dowoon, I will come over there and beat your ass if you don't tell me why you're doing this to Wonpil. You just need to tell me why you're ignoring him. That's it. And then you can leave.
Seen

Yoon_Do_Drum
I can't tell you over text.

Jae.six.boi
Then come over right now.

Yoon_Do_Drum
Fine. Be there in a few.

Jae looked up at Wonpil who was reading the texts over his shoulder. He looked as confused as Jae.

"He can't tell you over text? That's odd," Wonpil states, standing up and taking his cup to the kitchen.

Jae followed behind, setting it in the sink, "yeah. You can stay in my room, if you want. You need to know this, too."

"Yeah, okay. I'll do that," he opens the cupboard and takes some chips out, sitting back on the couch. "He usually texts if he's here a couple seconds before he knocks on the door. I'll just run to your room."

Jae chuckles, "okay Wonfeel, you do that."

___

•How was tHis?•