A/N

Wow.

Honestly, that's about all I can say. In case you guys weren't aware, the last chapter was in fact the very last chapter of Wasted Love.

Now all that's left to write is the epilogue, to give you guys a sneak peak at Avelyn and Hoseok's future.

This fanfic has been the longest running, to date, and so have to say that I am so incredibly proud right now. Seriously, there are not enough words in the human language to describe just how bittersweet I am feeling at the moment, nor how much I love you guys.

If it wasn't for you, my Nimlettes, I wouldn't have the courage to write, and honestly, I love writing.

Your comments make my day, I live for them. Struggling with manic depression ha difficult, but through writing, and bonding with each of you, it helps make even my most bleary days better. Seeing how much you love my stories fills me with such joy, and I really cannot thank you guys enough for simply being you.

And although Wasted Love is over, there are still many, many more books to come, so don't worry. I vow that I will not stop writing for you guys, at least not until I manage to start publishing original works for a living, since this is my end goal.

And actually, to that extent, I have several original works I am currently working on, and when I do finish them, I would hope that you guys would be the first to read them. I won't say any more than that since I am honestly shit at teasing. After all, that's the reason I started releasing Wasted Love earlier than anticipated, was because I love you guys so much, and felt bad for putting you through the anticipation.

😂😂😂

At any rate, please look forward to the epilogue, and to many more chapters for many more books. You guys don't even know, I have, like, at least 80 fanfics planned. 😂

No lie.

I hope that you will continue to take care of yourselves, and realize just how special and loved each one of you are. And not just to me. I know from personal experience that even if it feels like the whole world is against you, there is always someone who cares for you, even if you can't see it.

Sending all my love, and all my thanks,
Nim