last part 2

Three days Tripura disappear from Karan, she busy with Karan's book, Karan much upset on his own stupidity..

Three days later, Tripura wait for Karan, at outside of his workplace, Karan's working time over & he come out, he look Tripura sit on his scooty, he comes to her with surprise smile, she looks him & wave her hand to him..

Karan sign her- what are you doing here..

Tripura with smile- come to pick you..

Karan sign her- scooty is mine, & you sit on my scooty, then how you came to pick me up..

Tripura smile & says- so funny, now quickly start the scooty, we are getting late..

Karan with confusing face, sign her- where we are going?

Tripura with irks face, & she sign to him- into hell, now start the scooty..

Karan again question her- where you want to go..

Tripura- I'll slap you here, without further nonsense question, start the scooty & come with me, I'll tell you the way..

Karan again sign her- just a moment, & he pull out his cell, Tripura snatch the cell from his hand, he start look her with irks..

Tripura- I already informed to Maa, she already gives me permission..

Karan slapped on his forehead & quitely start the scooty, Tripura hold his shoulder & he look her through mirror, she smiles by her heart, he love to see her this smile, he smiles & start his scooty, she shows him her cell screen, he look it once, read the address & way towards the club, there anyone participate as a stand-up, he knows her, how much she crazy towards stand-up..

They reach to the club, they both take seat, Karan full concentration on performer person, Tripura stare him & his laugh, Karan unknowingly look her & up his eyebrows & gesture to her what, she shook her head in no, he sign her look towards stage, she only shook her neck in yes, again Karan busy with show..

Tripura open her bag, she pull out the book from her bag with smile, keep it on table without disturb to him, she get up from the chair, & walks towards stage..

Performer's end their performance, Karan turn him towards Tripura's chair, her chair found him empty, he looks for her, same time he found his book on the table, he open his book quickly, & he found some pencil's mark on it, he checks the important pages of the book, which one he highlighted by him, he with upset mind, hold his forehead in his palms, he not understand how to tackle the situation, because she knows the truth about his feeling's, same time someone tap on his shoulder, he turn to the person, person sign him, look towards the stage..

Tripura on stage with smile, she introduce her first, says to all, she use sign language for Karan- I'm not come here for any performance, just I come here to express something to someone, please pay attention to me only for two minutes, after I confess, he will surely upset on himself first, then me, he knows everything about me, we are childhood friends, he click's my picture's for his collection, I never know, what he is up to with those pictures, but I read that book, he collect my those pictures, & write it down a moment, why he click that picture, why I'm smiling in that picture, in fact I never remember about myself, but he knows everything about me, these words only for him..

Tripura take a long pause & she take a deep breath & says- "kher sunn toh sabhi lenge.. samjh bhi sabhi lenge, par jiske liye hai, woh mahesus kar lega".. & she smiles..