part 1.2

They reach to their apartments, Tripura get down from his scooty, Karan busy in parking the scooty, Tripura dig her nail on his arm, he look her once with irks, Tripura mischievously smile & again she dig her nail on his arm..

Karan turn to her with irks expression..

Tripura says- bolo na..

Karan sign her- what!

Tripura- something I heard about you, that's is true..

Karan ask her through sign- which thing you heard about me, tell me..

Tripura bit nervous to ask him & she start to look down..

Karan confuse on her behavior, he clap once, she looks to him, he ask her- why you so nervous..

Tripura- no, I'm not..

Karan- don't lie, tell me, what you heard about me..

Tripura- you start to dating Radhika..

Karan twist his lips & nodded in yes..

Tripura up her thumbs & says- nice..

Karan only smile..

Tripura curiously ask to him- she proposed you..

Karan sign her- no..

Tripura- so you proposed her..

Karan again nodded in no..

Tripura- then..

Karan sign her- we understand each other feelings, she's nice girl..

Tripura ask him with sad face- more than me..

Karan nodded in yes..

Tripura- so many things change within four months..

Karan nodded in yes..

Tripura- ok, bye take care..

Karan's cell vibrate, Tripura looks that, he opens the message with smile & reply it..

Tripura- are you coming..

Karan sign her- no, Radhika here will be soon..

Tripura with sad face- ohh..

Karan sign her- you go, maybe we meet after dinner's walk..

Tripura nodded in yes with sad face, & she walks towards her apartment wing entrance, Karan waiting for Radhika, he seat near bench, Tripura hide herself behind piler of her wing, & she start to spying on Karan, ten minutes later Radhika comes there, Karan warmly hugged her, & they start to walk hand in hand & they walk out from apartment, Tripura stamps her foot on floor, & she left for her home..

Sherry open the door, Tripura enter in house with dull frustrated face, Sherry looks her & she close the door, Tripura sit on couch with sulking face, Sherry forward glass of water to her & she sit on beanbag with her book, Tripura looks that & she tap on Sherry's shoulder, Sherry looks back, Tripura sign her for seat beside her, Sherry close her book with bookmark, she sit beside Tripura..

Sherry sign her- what happened! A mix emotions on your face, why!

Tripura says with sign language- today I met Karan, say sorry to him, on my past behaviour towards him, but I feel something weird..

Sherry sign her- like..

Tripura- I said sorry to him, but he behaves with me casually..

Sherry- like..

Tripura- he's first priority always be me, but today he said me, he have work, but Radhika's message he received & he forget his work for her, he never say no to me, today he say no to me, for Radhika he..

Sherry interrupt her between with her sign language- he's not your puppet, tum jab chaho usse dosti karo aur jab Mann kare tab usse ignore karo, four months he's behind you like dog, he want only one answer from you, 'why you ignoring him’, what you did, you just played with him, now he gives your importance to Radhika, you feel bad, great..

Tripura with brim eyes- Sherry that was my phase!

Sherry- leave it, you never be understand, what he feels, when you ignore him..

Tripura twist her lips & says- ohh! Wow! Great, so he taking revenge..

Sherry- if he's doing this, I appreciate him for it, he is doing great, & Sherry get up from there with her book, she left the place..

Tripura wipe her wet eyes, & start to swipe her cell screen..