Who are you? - Chapter 2

I ran from the room searching for Felipe, but I couldn't find him any where! I hear a noise coming from a room, and the name I hear makes my blood run cold. So I run to the door of the room and open the door. The sight I saw had been the last straw. First my boyfriend cheats on me then, my best friend gets drunk and screws a slut. He looks up and I see something in his eyes. He starts to speak, but before he can say anything I am running. Where to I don't know. I hear a car diving trying to catch up with me , but I just ran faster. I was finally in front of my house I look behind me and what do you know it's Filipa. I run inside and lock the door. I hear him outside, but I didn't care I ran to my bathroom and grabbed a blade and I cut two words into my wrist '' why me" I watch as the blood flows freely. This is the first time. I have ever cut myself. I fell to the ground crying, I could not believe it the boys both hurt me. I went to my room but I could not sleep. That whole night I thought about Filipa. Why would he do that to me? And with the same girl who took Brad from me. It was obvious what I was feeling. I was in love with my best friend we had known eachother fr seventeen years and it took me this long to find out? I must be way difunctional then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry it is late and short.