8

To Hyungwon,

Hey. It's Y/N. I'm sorry if it took me a while to answer all your letters. I am here now. I am ready.

Hyungwon, have I ever told you that I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you for the first time? I never thought I'd fall that fast. You looked very handsome and the moment you accepted my hand, I felt all the butterflies in my stomach. Your hand was really soft, I wish to hold them forever.

Have I ever told you how I really wanted to be your friend? I'm glad we get along well. And as the time passes by, the want of being your friend is turning into the want of being more that a friend. But I was a coward. Sorry, I'm a bit late. All I wanted was to be a part of your world, I'm glad I am. You were on me too.

Have I ever told you that I really love saying your name? Like it was a beautiful song that needs to be sang? You were right, your name is my favorite word. It has always been and it will always be. I won't get tired of calling your name, Hyungwon.

Have I ever told you that I'm willing to wear the white gown and walk toward you on the aisle? Hyungwon, I would love to. Really. You're the only man I want to see waiting for me there. Not anyone. Only you.

Hyungwon, I hope I wasn't late. I was scared, but now I'm here. I'm ready to accept your love. I'm ready to hear all the things and stories you want to tell me. I'm here, Hyungwon.

I love you. I truly do.

Love,
Y/N