|18|

Updated

Author POV

It has been a couple of weeks since Sooyoung has left.

It has been hard for Taehyung for awhile but he has managed to cope without her.

He's now hanging out with Baekhyun and Kai.

They're playing overwatch.

But as they play, Baekhyun and Kai notice strange differences in Taehyung's behavior.

Taehyung could normally finish a whole box of pizza by himself.

They have ordered 2 boxes and Taehyung hasn't eaten any.

He has gotten much thinner since they last saw him.

Once they finished playing, they started talking to him about it.

"Taehyung-Ah, are you sure that you're not eating because you want Sooyoung to come back. Are you doing a strike or something?" Says Kai.

"No. I just don't feel like eating. It's like my appetite is gone." Says Taehyung.

"Have you even eaten breakfast?" Asks Baekhyun.

Taehyung shakes his head. 

"Dude, you should eat. It's just like you're back to your past days when you had it." Says Baekhyun.

Taehyung just nods his heads and coughs.

But as he coughs, blood comes out.

He justs wipes it off with tissue.

"Tae, don't you think maybe Baekhyun is right. Maybe it has gotten back." Says Kai.

"But no, the doctor said that the surgery could stop it. For the past 2 years it has stopped." Says Taehyung. 

"The doctor said it could hold it back

"The doctor said it could hold it back. Its the most dangerous type of cancer. It's colorectal He said that there is a 50-50 chance that it could come back." Says Baekhyun.

"I don't want it to happen in the past again. I even stayed away from Sooyoung because of the cancer. I even pretended to hate her just when I was about to confess to her. I already fixed things with her. I don't want it to crumble again." Says Taehyung.

"We have to check it with the doctor. We have to make you better. You don't want Sooyoung to come back seeing you sick. Or even worse, dead." say Kai.

Then Baek Hyun nudges Kai.

"Yah! Let's not think of the worst. Let's think of the best that can happen. He can recover and be happy with Sooyoung when she comes back." says BaekHyun.

"Yeah, let's go to the doctor to confirm it first I guess." says Taehyung.

* * *