|24|

Kim Sooyoung POV

It's a new day.

A new day of life.

And a new day that I have to work.

Today I'm not gonna go to my usual office at the Park Group of Companies.

Since we just had a deal with the Nakamoto Company, were all expected to bring representatives to work in the same building together.

Those representatives happen to be me, Taehyung, and Yuta.

The building where we're gonna work together is at the Kim's building.

I wonder how awkward that will be.

I'm currently going to the building with my secretary, Seo Soojin.

She's been my secretary for a long time.

So I trust her and treat her like a friend.

"Soojin, how long of I exactly have to be in that building?" I ask.

"For about a month or so." Says Soojin.

I groan.

Why is it me?

Can't it be Suzy unnie or Jimin Oppa.

"Isn't it good though? You spend more time with your husband." She says.

"No, I already told you about our situation. It's really bad." I say.

"I don't think so. If you think about it, you guys will get to bond more. The more you guys spend time, the more you guys will know about your true feelings and his true feelings about both of you. And maybe you can tell him about Taerin. She has really been wanting to meet her dad." Says Soojin.

"I guess

"I guess. Maybe. I don't know. I'll just figure things out there." I say.

She just nods.

We sit in a couple minutes of silence.

Then we finally arrive at the building.

"Ms. Sooyoung, we're finally at the building. Are you ready?" She asks.

"No, but I'll try to be." I say.

She smiles.

"Then let's go." She says.

We get out of the car and head into the building.